Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DF-701

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    DF-701

Re: DF-701

Quote Originally Posted by blackcat4866 View Post
    Did you happen to mention what MFP this DF is on? My psychic powers are just not that great in the afternoon. =^..^=
    lol sorry its actually on a Muratec MFX-C3680 which is the equivalent to a BH 364 I believe

Step aside, noob 1,000+ Posts EarthKmTech's Avatar

If the page stalls just after pickup and the second side cleaning brush has rotated for the CIS to see the white reference section and the self adjustment fails, the machine is too stupid to know what to do in this instance and will not return the brush to the home position and will produce the 6105 error code.

I have had the MFP board cause this very issue.

For absolute confidence it's the MFP board, try another DF-701, it will do exactly the same thing if it is.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts KMFLT3CH's Avatar

I had this on a 454e - replaced the black Displayport/CIS cable (A3CEN11711), sensor (PS7), motor (M5) and DF board that the service manual suggested. The problem went away for a couple weeks but eventually came back. Tried another DF-701, same problem.

Tech support had me clean the two white 50pin flat ribbon cables. One goes from the Dual Scan board to the MFP board, another from the PRCB to the MFP board. Pull them out, clean the contacts with rubbing alcohol and blow out the connectors on the board with compressed air if you wish. The machine has not come back for months now.
    Last edited by KMFLT3CH; 05-25-2017 at 02:07 PM.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    DF-701

Tired everything suggested but no luck with that. Ended up going into the service mode and adjusting the home position sensor and that solved it...so far lol but thanks for the help.