Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

C454e No Weblogin Accss

Hi All - need help, of course...

Recently setup a C454e on our network, was able to access web login for a few days from an assigned IP but we can no longer access it. I can still ping the machine and our users can still print via the network.

I've doubled checked all the network settings and everything looks in order. Any other places I can check? It's quite odd.

TIA!

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Re: C454e No Weblogin Accss

Quote Originally Posted by iczer34 View Post

Recently setup a C454e on our network, was able to access web login for a few days from an assigned IP but we can no longer access it. I can still ping the machine and our users can still print via the network.

I've doubled checked all the network settings and everything looks in order. Any other places I can check? It's quite odd.

TIA!
    What browser are you using? I would suggest either IE or Firefox and you may have to set the compatibility view on IE in order for it to work.

With that said, the only time I could not access a machine through the web browser was after a customer tried changing the admin password.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    C454e No Weblogin Accss

TIA!
    Check the machine IP to see if it hasn't changed, possibly on DHCP

Turn machine off and try to ping it.

If something answers, uve got it.

Technician

clear the cache for the web browser your using

Thanks for all the replies. I've tried all of the above mentioned but still no luck...

The only thing that "changed" was when I unplugged the copier and moved it 10 feet! Not sure if something happened when I powered off. All settings look good.

Is there a 'factory default reset' option? If i could start fresh, that'd be great.

Certified Konica Expert 2,500+ Posts
    C454e No Weblogin Accss

in service mode you can initialize the network portion of the machine.
    then re-assign an IP through admin and use firefox or chrome. IE is a piece of garbage when it comes to pagescope.

Self Employed 1,000+ Posts D_L_P's Avatar

TIA!

FYI, In service mode Stop-> 0-> clear, will take you to 2nd level service mode where CE password and Admin passwords can be set.

I've had a 454 (non e series) that was unable to access the web interface just by rebooting. An update caused a software switch 25 to be set to 10. Set switch 25 to 00 and the admin password worked again. However, because it was a non e series the scan to email stopped working. Several software updates and headaches later, got the email going. Basically, the non e series is updated to have all the features of the e series. But I noticed when sw25 wasn't set to 00 the admin password failed even if I reassigned one in service mode.

Technician

I think I'd call Konica before changing software switch, I did the wrong one on a c227's, and I had to do a bunch of stuff over the phone with them, just my 2 cents

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Web page access can be denied through admin mode. ADMIN/NETWORK/HTTP SERVER SETTINGS. if this is OFF PSWC is disabled. This can only be turned on/off through admin. If this is On, then I would look at my browser settings, clear the cache, try different browsers etc. Emujo