Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: C351 and IU's

Leela
    Okay, from the webinterface:

Total
    CounterCopy + Print

Leela
    Okay, I did what you said... the machine sat on 'stabilizing image' for a while, and then went back to P-22 once it finished.

I still think its only the black that's not lining up correctly.

Field Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    C351 and IU's

If I understand correctly this began when you replaced the black IU, you have since replaced other IU's but the life has not been reset because the machine never completed stabilization. Try puting the old black IU into the machine wait for stabilization to complete and then check to see if the other color IU's that have been replaced life counters are cleared. If so you just happened to get a bad Black IU. Have it replaced and your set.
    Online Store is closed. Chip resetting is a thing of the past! Thank you to all my past customers.
    Now into Ip TV KODI Boxes

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts B0265's Avatar
    Leela, did you solve the P22 problem?

Leela
    No, unfortunately I haven't. It looks like it may be due to a bad black UI, and I don't have the old one to put back in so there's not much I can really do at the moment

Tech02
    The reason it's not resetting is because of the P-22 code.
    The first thing I would check is your black print head which is can be seen right when you pull out the K IU you can see a pin sticking to the right and just make sure it's not loose. If it is you can some epoxy to tighten it up. I've ran to this issue a few times and it's always been that.
    To check your IU you can to the tech rep mode and "TEST MODE" and do the "Gradiation" and juts make sure the black looks fine.

Leela
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech02 View Post
    The reason it's not resetting is because of the P-22 code.
    The first thing I would check is your black print head which is can be seen right when you pull out the K IU you can see a pin sticking to the right and just make sure it's not loose. If it is you can some epoxy to tighten it up. I've ran to this issue a few times and it's always been that.
    To check your IU you can to the tech rep mode and "TEST MODE" and do the "Gradiation" and juts make sure the black looks fine.
    OMG, that fixed it.

The little pin thing on K was not only loose, it came right out when I touched it... its totally broken off...

Still, I fiddled with it and got it standing in there (at the right angle by looking at the other IU's) and put the black IU back in... and it works.

P-22 has FINALLY gone away.

The IU Life counters have reset to 0 on all IU's.

And the black prints perfectly aligned with the other colours!

Hooray!!!

ty so much <3

Tech02
    Glad to hear it. It can be a little tricky but once you figure it out it's pretty easy to fix.

Technician

service mode

To enter SM go : press Utility/Counter , touch Details ,press stop , 0 , 0 , Stop , 0 , 1