Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Re: Bizhub C360 the following functions can not be used because the scanner

Calm down lads!! We're all in this together(even though I live a long way from the USA).
    I have 35 years of real world experience going back to the original Mark 1 and while I agree with Emujo2, I also agree with Synthohol!
    There are some things that trouble reset sorts out that aren't documented. Also I tend to use system error clear in tech rep mode rather than trouble reset as that also seems to clear reocurring errors that again aren't always documented.
    Having said all of that it was a shame that the original poster didn't find the code earlier that would have helped a lot.

Certified Konica Expert 2,500+ Posts
    Bizhub C360 the following functions can not be used because the scanner

While I was driving I got to thinking.
    In my 980+ posts and hundreds of PMs I dont think i have asked for help here once. (Except for a manual for a brand I don't normally service)
    I joined this site because I saw a collaborative effort to help others with their machines and nobody ever called anyone out on anything but only offered an alternative procedure or information.
    You made it personal with the dead horse.
    I also donated money to this site multiple times to keep it going, you don't.
    I've been doing this long enough that I really wanted to freely share my experiences with others and help them solve the machines issues and have done so in posts PMs and not once have I told any member they are wrong. I may say "if that advice does not help maybe try this"
    I run a server with all manuals, firmware, movie data, fiery system software etc and I have spent hours downloading stuff for members and sending it to them.
    By trying to prove me wrong instead of offering advice for the OP you have hijacked this thread and it has become nonproductive. This is not the reason I joined and support this site.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Syn, I'm not trying to prove you wrong, I just think you are using the trouble reset function incorrectly. And I have 25 years doing this stuff and was a field tech for the last 22, so I do have a little more than "book" knowledge. I also hold all the certs (Outward master and so on) that you do. I simply disagree with your statement about the use of this feature. I have been corrected on the forum more than once, and I don't get bent out of shape over it. Let's say that someone else may learn what the different resets can do and they might be able to correct a problem...It's a win for both of us. Emujo