Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts moonwalker3778's Avatar

Foggy background in bizhub 420

Dear all,

iam facing a problem in bizhub 420,foggy background on copies in single side.if i did 2 -sided copies background coming in one side and other side is clear.Drum & dev life is just 30K.cleaned all modules,scanner,IDC sensor,dev unit corona section but result is 0.tried firmware upgradation also.

pls anybody help me in this issue.

thanks in advance

sudhakar

redime
    Check your service counter in tech rep, do you have any C2801 codes? If so its your HV power supply (Part # 50GA84010)

You cleaned charge wires and transfer wires? what about reseating the drum - pull drum unit, vac out old toner under cleaning blade, wipe down cleaning blade - use setting powder, clean off drum, setting powder on drum and reassemble everything?

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts moonwalker3778's Avatar

foggy background

Dear redime,

thanks for the reply. I do faced C-2801,2803 earlier i solved those probs.But iam failed to understand y front side of the copy only diffective?

and presently iam facing C-5701 & C-d282 intermitantly while in the copy operation

Senior Tech 100+ Posts Haroldbfix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by moonwalker3778 View Post
    Dear all,

iam facing a problem in bizhub 420,foggy background on copies in single side.if i did 2 -sided copies background coming in one side and other side is clear.Drum & dev life is just 30K.cleaned all modules,scanner,IDC sensor,dev unit corona section but result is 0.tried firmware upgradation also.

pls anybody help me in this issue.

thanks in advance

sudhakar
    My guess would be check the drum current values, and poor drum grounding has caused background on the second side on some of the older konica's. It can cause on the front side also when it gets pretty bad
    What is the IDC value also?

onlinewolf04@yahoo.com

foggy copies

I have seen the ld1 and ld2 values be out of whack and cause this issue. Adjust so that blocks stop between two lines of pattern

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    check your brass leaf springs down left hand side of right door. This was a problem on the di25o range they get bent occasionally