Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: konica 7255

dobantll

konica 7255

Hi!

We seem to have a problem with printing with konica 7255. The problem is that during duplex printing the machine shifts the text towards left on both sides (aŽ 4 mm). We have tried every possible way we could think of to fix the problem but still nothing. Can anyone suggest something tha we could to?
    The comapany who maintains our machinery was also clueless!

Senior Tech 100+ Posts Haroldbfix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dobantll View Post
    Hi!

We seem to have a problem with printing with konica 7255. The problem is that during duplex printing the machine shifts the text towards left on both sides (aŽ 4 mm). We have tried every possible way we could think of to fix the problem but still nothing. Can anyone suggest something tha we could to?
    The comapany who maintains our machinery was also clueless!
    This machine has an auto centering feature. There is a CCD that is in the registration unit that probably needs cleaning. I believe that you can turn the feature odd in the 25 mode.

dobantll
    Quote Originally Posted by Haroldbfix View Post
    This machine has an auto centering feature. There is a CCD that is in the registration unit that probably needs cleaning. I believe that you can turn the feature odd in the 25 mode.
    And to enter the 25 mode i have to hold down the 2 and 5 keys and power the machine on? The thing is, i've never used this mode and i saw the machine for the first time just a few weeks ago.

random
    If this only happens when printing (i.e the nic page is moved to the left also) your IP needs a patch to fix this.

dobantll
    Quote Originally Posted by random View Post
    If this only happens when printing (i.e the nic page is moved to the left also) your IP needs a patch to fix this.

This happens only when printing, copier works just fine!

dobantll
    NIC page?