Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Master Of The Obvious 10,000+ Posts
    BH C454e after replacing ITB message coming Drum unit and DV unit installation error

Re: BH C454e after replacing ITB message coming Drum unit and DV unit installation er

If I'm reading the error screens correctly it's telling you that all the drums and developing units are missing at the same time. Two logical conclusions are:

1) You're losing the 5vdc supply voltage to the chips on the imaging units ... could be anything from a shorted chip on one unit to the 5vdc voltage dropping out at the power supply.
    2) PRCB
    3) Power Supply
    4) Harness

If I were to make a guess I'd say one of your imaging unit chips is shorting out the 5vdc, causing the power supply 5vdc to shut down temporarily. I would do a couple things:

1) I would find the pinout at the PRCB or power supply where I could monitor the 5vdc to the chips.
    2) If you cannot be present for the error/event, the only way I know of would be to swap out each developing unit and drum unit, one at a time, ideally with a parts donor, then wait to see if it errors. So once isolated you can replace only the one unit. It's slow, tedious, and annoying to the customer, but the only way I know of without wholesale replacement of all the supplies, then boards. =^..^=

If you'd like a serious answer to your request:
    1) demonstrate that you've read the manual
    2) demonstrate that you made some attempt to fix it.
    3) if you're going to ask about jams include the jam code.
    4) if you're going to ask about an error code include the error code.

blackcat: Master Of The Obvious =^..^=

Senior Tech 100+ Posts alamsandhu's Avatar

Re: BH C454e after replacing ITB message coming Drum unit and DV unit installation er

Quote Originally Posted by blackcat4866 View Post
    If I'm reading the error screens correctly it's telling you that all the drums and developing units are missing at the same time. Two logical conclusions are:

1) You're losing the 5vdc supply voltage to the chips on the imaging units ... could be anything from a shorted chip on one unit to the 5vdc voltage dropping out at the power supply.
    2) PRCB
    3) Power Supply
    4) Harness

If I were to make a guess I'd say one of your imaging unit chips is shorting out the 5vdc, causing the power supply 5vdc to shut down temporarily. I would do a couple things:

1) I would find the pinout at the PRCB or power supply where I could monitor the 5vdc to the chips.
    2) If you cannot be present for the error/event, the only way I know of would be to swap out each developing unit and drum unit, one at a time, ideally with a parts donor, then wait to see if it errors. So once isolated you can replace only the one unit. It's slow, tedious, and annoying to the customer, but the only way I know of without wholesale replacement of all the supplies, then boards. =^..^=
    as i mentioned machine is working and this message is coming once or twice in a day intermittent and disappear after several restart and open close the door. every time customer calls with the same error once Technician reaches there it start working.
    I told the customer to Paste the technician's Photo on the Machine...Lolz

Quote Originally Posted by alamsandhu View Post
    as i mentioned machine is working and this message is coming once or twice in a day intermittent and disappear after several restart and open close the door. every time customer calls with the same error once Technician reaches there it start working.
    I told the customer to Paste the technician's Photo on the Machine...Lolz

Hehe that should scare it.

I agree with BC that about the short or 5V loss. Look closly to see is the chips are installed correctly and if the contacts and in good shape, look for pinched wires. Also clean and reinstall or replace the wiring board the units plug into could be a bad or bent pin.

Bad of me but i never switch these machines of to replace stuff or to remove stuff and have been luck for the past 15 years, hope the streak continues.

Whatever

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Only once I had such error with black & yellow drum unit after replacement of used cyan drum unit in C360.
    Resolved by 'Initializing all' in service mode,
    May not be help in this case but worth to try, no much harm

Senior Tech 100+ Posts alamsandhu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by allan View Post
    Hehe that should scare it.

I agree with BC that about the short or 5V loss. Look closly to see is the chips are installed correctly and if the contacts and in good shape, look for pinched wires. Also clean and reinstall or replace the wiring board the units plug into could be a bad or bent pin.

Bad of me but i never switch these machines of to replace stuff or to remove stuff and have been luck for the past 15 years, hope the streak continues.
    Thanks to all
    found the right door locking hook was loosen and door was vibrating,shaking from the lock position that causing the leakage. Fixed the locking hooks by tightening the screws and observe for the whole day. no any problem came!
    seems the problem is solved!
    c454e.jpg

Master Of The Obvious 10,000+ Posts
    BH C454e after replacing ITB message coming Drum unit and DV unit installation error

Congratulations on your success. =^..^=

If you'd like a serious answer to your request:
    1) demonstrate that you've read the manual
    2) demonstrate that you made some attempt to fix it.
    3) if you're going to ask about jams include the jam code.
    4) if you're going to ask about an error code include the error code.

blackcat: Master Of The Obvious =^..^=