Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Technician
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    16

    bizhub c220 need first setup installation

    good morning

    I would need the pdf before installation, having had to reinitialize the machine and format hd, someone has the pdf?
    tank's in advance


  2. #2
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    bizhub c220 need first setup installation

    habik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,935
    Rep Power
    44

    Re: bizhub c220 need first setup installation

    Quote Originally Posted by avio2 View Post
    good morning

    I would need the pdf before installation, having had to reinitialize the machine and format hd, someone has the pdf?
    tank's in advance
    From top of my head, been a while.

    Enter service
    Time : Stop 1144C
    Time / date in Admin mode
    Serial no
    Non Image Area Erase
    Gradation for each mode 3x
    List Output

    HTH

    Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

    .OK Google! ... will I need Berrocca this morning?
    Firmwares HERE

  3. #3
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts Zesti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    19

    Red face Re: bizhub c220 need first setup installation

    Quote Originally Posted by habik View Post
    From top of my head, been a while.

    Enter service
    Time : Stop 1144C
    Time / date in Admin mode
    Serial no
    Non Image Area Erase
    Gradation for each mode 3x
    List Output

    HTH

    Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk
    Habik u r quick....


  4. #4
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts D Colour's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    129
    Rep Power
    20

    Re: bizhub c220 need first setup installation

    Everything that has a beginning, has an end.....

  5. #5
    Technician
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    16

    Thumbs up Re: bizhub c220 need first setup installation

    tank you


  6. #6
    Technician
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    16

    Re: bizhub c220 need first setup installation

    I hope to solve the problem faded and banded copies by reinstalling it
    I have both this and a 224 that consumes the dv


  7. #7
    Field Service Engineer 1,000+ Posts
    bizhub c220 need first setup installation

    copier tech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,272
    Rep Power
    41

    Re: bizhub c220 need first setup installation

    Quote Originally Posted by avio2 View Post
    good morning

    I would need the pdf before installation, having had to reinitialize the machine and format hd, someone has the pdf?
    tank's in advance

    You wont need to do the setup as if a new machine by simply doing an all clear.
    You will need the animation file as you’ll get a message staying its missing.

    Let us eat, drink, and be merry, because tomorrow we may die!

    www.copierfirmware.co.uk

  8. #8
    Technician
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    16

    Re: bizhub c220 need first setup installation

    [QUOTE = copier tech; 586200] Non è necessario eseguire l'installazione come se si trattasse di una nuova macchina semplicemente facendo una cosa completamente chiara.
    Avrai bisogno del file di animazione man mano che il messaggio mancherà. [/ QUOTE]
    this machine have problem whit faded copy and blank band whit only 100k bn and 40k color
    i have read a technical bullettin with similar problem for not correct setup installation


  9. #9
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    bizhub c220 need first setup installation

    habik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,935
    Rep Power
    44

    Re: bizhub c220 need first setup installation

    Quote Originally Posted by avio2 View Post
    [QUOTE = copier tech; 586200] Non è necessario eseguire l'installazione come se si trattasse di una nuova macchina semplicemente facendo una cosa completamente chiara.
    Avrai bisogno del file di animazione man mano che il messaggio mancherà. [/ QUOTE]
    this machine have problem whit faded copy and blank band whit only 100k bn and 40k color
    i have read a technical bullettin with similar problem for not correct setup installation
    Laser cleaning wand when pulled incorrectly causes the wand to create a bow (by leaning wand to the left whilst pulled out or inward)

    Dev refresh by doing sky shots or full halftone may improve or manual toner add.

    Have you examined the Devs!?


    Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

    .OK Google! ... will I need Berrocca this morning?
    Firmwares HERE

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •