Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Vertical white lines in bizhub 223

Its arcing from the drum to the mag roller probably due to a scratch on the drum and a hole on the dev seal somewhere.

Cheap fix: replace seals and DS roll kit also cut the transfer roller spring by a turn or two. (seals part numbers in the B250 parts list)
    The drum is probably messed up on the inner side. If you replace that sand of the sharp corners of the drum gear eliminating the shear points, other wise you will end up with plastic bits in the drive train sooner or later. Seen these drums turn just fine with almost no teeth left.

Otherwise replace DR411 and the dev tank and dev and repeat.

Surprised to see the responses to this problem. Normally gives a nice snake skin pattern, but the same thing.
    Its very common on these machine. Even more common running 3de party toner and parts.

Hansoon makes cool looking DS rollers look at his profile pic.
    Whatever

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Vertical white lines in bizhub 223

Re: Vertical white lines in bizhub 223

I have one machine doing that occasionally. Most of the time first print in the morning, than whole day no problem. Did not yet find the reason since the customer is happy with it as it is without making further costs.

I have the feeling that its loosing its bias when doing that. The voids are a little "greyish" and appear to me somewhat "sandy"

So, if the door contacts are OK, it seems that Allan is right that there is some kind of arcing in the system.

Hans
    " Sent from my Intel 80286 using MS-DOS 2.0 "