Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

konica minolta c351 writes c2551 error

hi everyone, i have read several posts about bizhub c351 but i really have this issue unfixed yet,
    my bizhub 351 konica minolta has been down for some times now, i have had to change the Cyan IU twice and i still have thesame issue, the cyan prints very faintly and writes c2551 error after printing about 5 sheets, i will really appreciate your support to solving this matter, thanks.
    Last edited by oluwatope333; 01-18-2018 at 07:05 PM. Reason: i made a mistake with the headline please

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    konica minolta c351 writes c2251 error

Re: konica minolta c351 writes c2251 error

Are you sure the Cyan toner is adding? Is it genuine K/M toner? I would take the toner out and really shake well. Make sure opening where toner comes out is working properly. Also check toner motor.

Go into service mode and check toner %, if low than look for a tab in service mode to add toner and see if level % rises.

Re: konica minolta c351 writes c2551 error

i think i have tried out few things to put this through, i have cleaned the LPH assay, wipe cleaned the TCR sensor and even changed the developer. Is there any way to verify the compatibility of the toner from the machine, i got the toner from the store intact in its bag!