Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: C352 issue...

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    C352 issue...

C352 issue...

i am getting: "printer is in an error state", i replaced DIMM modules from another machine, cleaned boards, and rough memory check is ok, but we can not solve it... any ideas?
    machine have attached a IC-406 fiery device.
    thanks!

Certified Konica Expert 2,500+ Posts
    C352 issue...

Re: C352 issue...

sorry, thats too vague.
    where are you getting the error message? copier control panel or command workstation?
    have you logged into the emperon controller to see more error details? sometimes its in red on top of the page.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    C352 issue...

i get the error on control panel lcd, machine can do copies, work fine with fiery remote scan, but 0 print pages from computer, was working fine but started to fail when just first page printed from a 10pages document, and now we can not print any pages... emperon do not show anything... in the driver window appear; machine is in an error state when i send a printjob...
    machine was working fine with IC-406_PS_Win2K_XP_32_64_Vista_32_64_Ver_1.01s driver

Quote Originally Posted by Synthohol View Post
    sorry, thats too vague.
    where are you getting the error message? copier control panel or command workstation?
    have you logged into the emperon controller to see more error details? sometimes its in red on top of the page.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    C352 issue...

the problem is i only can print 1 print job, if i send more, command wordstation freezee, and emperon, shown error state...
    any ideas?

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blax View Post
    the problem is i only can print 1 print job, if i send more, command wordstation freezee, and emperon, shown error state...
    any ideas?

hdd?

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    C352 issue...

i suspect is fiery ic406 module, but i dont know how to made a diagnosis of fiery

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    C352 issue...

Have you tried turning it off and on again? If so, are you saying after each reboot, you can only print one job then it goes to error state in the print que?

"i get the error on control panel lcd" what is the error?

Try PCL drivers to eliminate driver related issue.

Does the 406 have led codes on the back side where all the cable hook up to it? If so, what does it show?

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    C352 issue...

on lcd screen of c352 if i print more than 1 file, then appears the code involving extraction hardware timeout, that code referal about DIMM or board replacement, but i tried with another memmory modules and memory is not the failure reason...
    i have installed PCL drivers and same issue...
    fiery just have 1 green led, and always is green... each time i need print a file, i need restart the machine...
    machine was working fine for 2 years, but recently started to experiencing this failure.
    if i remove the fiery to check if fiery is the reason, do i need to setup something in service mode? something like "uninstall board" or so?

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    C352 issue...

Quote Originally Posted by blax View Post
    on lcd screen of c352 if i print more than 1 file, then appears the code involving extraction hardware timeout, that code referal about DIMM or board replacement, but i tried with another memmory modules and memory is not the failure reason...
    i have installed PCL drivers and same issue...
    fiery just have 1 green led, and always is green... each time i need print a file, i need restart the machine...
    machine was working fine for 2 years, but recently started to experiencing this failure.
    if i remove the fiery to check if fiery is the reason, do i need to setup something in service mode? something like "uninstall board" or so?
    is there a numerical error code to it? what is the EXACT message?

Certified Konica Expert 2,500+ Posts
    C352 issue...

in command workstation, run a "clear server" that will clean up the HDD in the fiery.
    you can also do a backup on the fiery so it will save all the settings then restore to factory and print a config sheet because it went back to DHCP so you can restore your settings.
    also when printing i hope its set for LPR with Print as the queue. thats the correct way.
    also if the fiery is giving the copier its IP address have you tried printing directly to the machine (emperon) to eliminate the fiery as to this issue?
    if you think its the fiery, run a fresh copy of system software so the Fiery will be like brand new.

also fwiw i have had those controllers where the CPU cooler gets so filled with dust and hair it will overheat and do wacky things.
    even had one where the leg of the cooler fan broke so the heatsink was barely touching the CPU.

if your fiery is set to retain 99 jobs (some do by request) there is little room for the jobs to RIP.
    try the clear server first, archive whatever jobs you neede to keep locally to a PC and see if clearing the server helps.
    if you decide to try system software, i can help you out, just become a $$ contributor to this site (ya get a cool badge on your avatar) so we know you arent just looking for a handout.