Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Re: Bizhub 363 and NTLMv1

Sorry to hijack the post, but does anyone know why this 3 series has not shown up on KMBS 3 year out end of life list? The 4 series (non-e) is there. This is older, but still going strong...
    Thanks

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Firmware did not fix this issue for the bizhub 363. According to what I am being told, there are no plans to provide firmware for this machine to address this. From what I have read, only the 8th gen series is capable of scanning using smb v2/3 provided the firmware is up to date. There are several machines that KM is developing FW for to be release this summer to fix this. I have also been told that this is the reason the "e" series came out. I have replaced the 363 with a 364e and as I write this am in the process of updating to K6 firmware. I was told that the 364e will work if the FW is at K6. Updating from K5 to K6 is taking forever...55 mins so far.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

I flash every 4e series we rebuild with K6 fw. Never took more than maybe 15-20 min.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Don N. View Post
    I flash every 4e series we rebuild with K6 fw. Never took more than maybe 15-20 min.
    that's what I thought...any idea why this is taking so long...now at 2hrs The ADF and Scanner loaded fine but is hung up on printer and MFP.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by richmods View Post
    that's what I thought...any idea why this is taking so long...now at 2hrs The ADF and Scanner loaded fine but is hung up on printer and MFP.
    I hope your SSD is at ver. 6.03 or higher and isn't going bad. Have you run the SSD tool that determines if the SSD board is at SSD FW ver. 6.03 and if the board is still good? A blue dot on the back cover by the serial number indicates it was taken care of. Are you familiar with bulletin 9132 on SSD anomoly?

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Don N. View Post
    I hope your SSD is at ver. 6.03 or higher and isn't going bad. Have you run the SSD tool that determines if the SSD board is at SSD FW ver. 6.03 and if the board is still good? A blue dot on the back cover by the serial number indicates it was taken care of. Are you familiar with bulletin 9132 on SSD anomoly?
    Yes
    thanks for the info...turned out to be corrupt firmware. Downloaded a fresh copy and it finished in 10 min. Everything seems to be fine now.