Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    skeptik
    Much appreciated, about to test.

Thanks in advance, will get back to you either way.

skeptik
    I did this and now when I go to settings it does not give me the option to do Network config or print net config page.

I waitied 5-10 Min just because. same issue.
    physically removed the card and reset it.

same issue. (waited some ttme again as well)

any ideas?

Field Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Konica 7030 Print Problems

Did you return the jumpers to there propper location. It may be that when the card has no settings ( factory default ) that you have to set it the first time using BootP.
    Online Store is closed. Chip resetting is a thing of the past! Thank you to all my past customers.
    Now into Ip TV KODI Boxes

skeptik
    I Reseeded the IP-011, the jumpers had already been returned to their original position.

I was also now able to login into the webface GUI and the default password was reset.

Now it shows up on the network with a network IP address but still does not show up the Directory.

skeptik
    Everything is in order. The password has been reset theres no hardware damage it copies perfectly and even pulls an IP when set as static or DHCP enabled. Both IP Settings allow me to connect it as an Internet Printer through http://the.ip.add.ress:631/Print. It works perfectly in this fashion except that limited user PC cannot add an internet printer, nor once installed as Admin will it work after switching back to the limited user account. You cannot share an Internet Printer so this work around is not even an option. Is there some simple easy to overlook thing that I may have not dug into?

I'm not sure what exactly it is you are trying to accomplish. If I understand your IP and NIC are now functioning. If you are in a server environment, simply set the printer up on the server as a local printer standard TC/IP port and share it out. It will then be in the directory at that point. If you are in a P2P environment then load it as a local printer on each work station via a standard TC/IP port. Again be certain the IP firmware is at level 3 or higher anything below that will not print properly from anything but Windows 95/98.
    Online Store is closed. Chip resetting is a thing of the past! Thank you to all my past customers.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    when installing as a network printer . you must change the port from 9100 to 10000.

I think you will find it works better with the port set to LPR and the Que name Prn1.

skeptik
    These people updated from Server 2000 to Server 2003 on their Domain Controller / Exchange server without updating the printer group policy's.

I think this is the root of the problems, all assitance given is much appreciated. And all was useful.

If it appears there is more to this I will post again.