Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    bizhub c353 ftp firmware update

Re: bizhub c353 ftp firmware update

Quote Originally Posted by rrrohan View Post
    Use filezilla.
    The link below is goes over this in detail... (thanks again... for pointing me in the right direction...)

how to make your pc operate as a konica firmware proxy server

Last edited by n25an; 04-29-2018 at 03:00 PM. Reason: more detail needed
    Sad To Say I Don't Have a Life
    I do this stuff on the weekends too

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Don't believe the writing tool runs on anything newer than Vista.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

ok update... I was not able to get the ftp to work... filezilla connects to filezilla... server to client... but when connecting to the copier to do firmware as a proxy server... it would connect and then die... the card did not work either... I was told compac flash needed to be 64mb... I no longer need to work on this machine... we found that the issue was not the copier but the browsers no longer allowed periscope to work... all save for firefox...

even so... I am curious does any one know the settings that are needed to allow the copier to pull firmware files from a filezilla server on your pc... the pc is acting as a ftp server that the copier pulls firmware from... login and password fine... port is fine... but copier attempts to login to pc and says password missing...

I haven't had a chance to work on this in the office with another konica... if I do... I will post the results here... I figure it should be the same for newer as well as older konicas... the ftp firmware update via pc...

as always any help is appreciated...
    Sad To Say I Don't Have a Life
    I do this stuff on the weekends too

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by n25an View Post
    ok update... I was not able to get the ftp to work... filezilla connects to filezilla... server to client... but when connecting to the copier to do firmware as a proxy server... it would connect and then die... the card did not work either... I was told compac flash needed to be 64mb... I no longer need to work on this machine... we found that the issue was not the copier but the browsers no longer allowed periscope to work... all save for firefox...

even so... I am curious does any one know the settings that are needed to allow the copier to pull firmware files from a filezilla server on your pc... the pc is acting as a ftp server that the copier pulls firmware from... login and password fine... port is fine... but copier attempts to login to pc and says password missing...

I haven't had a chance to work on this in the office with another konica... if I do... I will post the results here... I figure it should be the same for newer as well as older konicas... the ftp firmware update via pc...

as always any help is appreciated...
    The compact flash card has to be 128mb.
    On the C353 series, the only browser that works for Pagescope is Firefox.