Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: developer di550

Technician

developer di550

Hello everyone .could someone please let me know if there is any other developer of other equipment that I can replace in a di550, since it has been discontinued.
    Hello everyone .could someone please let me know if there is any other developer of other equipment that I can replace in a di550, since it has been discontinued.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    developer di550

Re: developer di550

Quote Originally Posted by anderson View Post
    you are asking for problems doing that.

Technician

[QUOTE = Phil B.; 698734] você está pedindo problemas para fazer isso. [/ QUOTE]

Phil B.

I have some equipment and I can not find the developer for sale, so I thought I would replace it with another one, an idea would be to use 3 di211 developers on a di550

Precision Roller has it available on their website. Precisionroller.com

Good luck!

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    developer di550

Did you google it? I was curious because I bought it a few times over the last year so I did a google search and many places are still selling it. Worse case is there is probably an aftermarket developer "specific" for those models.

A lot of the toner is same or close but you just can't experiment. It could be a very costly experiment! If I was at a point to keep a machine alive because of discontinued dev or toner. I would at least try and find a dev & toner from around the same age. All developers have the weight on the bag / box so you could eyeball the weight needed or better yet weigh it. I would not take newer machs supplies and try them in older models!