Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

Spot on back face with printing on one side in press c7000

Good morning, I need help because I have a c7000p machine that in the print dirty (stain) the back side of the sheet, this happens every 30/40 sheets and with a single-sided printing. I already control everything referred to the second transfer but without luck. I await your comments. Thank you

Attachment 40884Attachment 40885Attachment 40886

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Spot on back face with printing on one side in press c7000

Re: Spot on back face with printing on one side in press c7000

Quote Originally Posted by jpablo_mza View Post
    Good morning, I need help because I have a c7000p machine that in the print dirty (stain) the back side of the sheet, this happens every 30/40 sheets and with a single-sided printing. I already control everything referred to the second transfer but without luck. I await your comments. Thank you

Attachment 40884Attachment 40885Attachment 40886
    Note that the defect appears on the first page of the job.If you do not show up, your printing configuration is wrong.

The image to be printed is larger than the sheet, so the first transfer dirty the second transfer after the passage of the first sheet and dirty the reverse of the second.

Technician

Re: Spot on back face with printing on one side in press c7000

Quote Originally Posted by tulintron View Post
    Note that the defect appears on the first page of the job.If you do not show up, your printing configuration is wrong.

The image to be printed is larger than the sheet, so the first transfer dirty the second transfer after the passage of the first sheet and dirty the reverse of the second.
    Dear thank you very much for the advice, we verified the length of the paper with the configuration, changed the upper and lower roller of the second transfer and nothing, some other idea ??
    Thank you