Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Re: Konica Minolta C253 (Develop Ineo+ 253) - HDD Error - Enter Service Mode during E

Not sure if possible, just an idea. Can you open PSWC typing IP address of machine in a browser?
    Admin settings-security settings-HDD settings-Format
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Konica Minolta C253 (Develop Ineo+ 253) - HDD Error - Enter Service Mode during Error

Re: Konica Minolta C253 (Develop Ineo+ 253) - HDD Error - Enter Service Mode during E

How long have you waited with the error code? I have had HDD errors and sometimes it takes over five minutes before I am able to enter service mode.

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by tsbservice View Post
    Not sure if possible, just an idea. Can you open PSWC typing IP address of machine in a browser?
    Admin settings-security settings-HDD settings-Format
    Can't access the webpage. IP is not working. Just blank page.

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by Synthohol View Post
    put it back in your computer, remove the partition, create a partition but for goodness sakes dont format it, the copier has a different file system than your MAC so format it in the copier.
    I didn't format the partition on my mac.
    I just tried repairing it. But I would assume it makes the same problem.
    If I create an empty partition with my MAC I highly doubt, that the error message will change. I would prefer not to medle with the HDD. I just need to get into that service mode to format it on the machine itself. Or if exists, find a tool that can format it from my computer. Than I can do that too.

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    How long have you waited with the error code? I have had HDD errors and sometimes it takes over five minutes before I am able to enter service mode.
    I've had the machine running for an hours with no change in the error code.....

IT's the screen of death I can't do anything...

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Konica Minolta C253 (Develop Ineo+ 253) - HDD Error - Enter Service Mode during Error

Quote Originally Posted by DrogenDiego View Post
    I've had the machine running for an hours with no change in the error code.....

IT's the screen of death I can't do anything...
    So, even after an hour with the code showing when you press the utility/counter button there is no response?
    If that is the case there is something else going on.
    Have you tried loading firmware?

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    So, even after an hour with the code showing when you press the utility/counter button there is no response?
    If that is the case there is something else going on.
    Have you tried loading firmware?

Hey maybe something else is wrong...

No I haven't tried loading a firmware. As far as I known, the firmware is only available to technicians. So I have no means of getting a firmware.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts CopierNerd's Avatar

Try reconnecting the HDD cable to the board and then check if it works. I wish i could have firmware for you.

Technician

Try to re install the firmware .. Then go to the service mode to uninstall hdd..

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

when error comes up afaik you can press utility/counter to enter the menu to go to service mode all the time. you dont dismiss the error but it gets you to the counter so you can enter the service mode