Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Master Of The Obvious 10,000+ Posts
    KONICA MINOLTA BIZHUB 4750 - roller transferring/repeating image on right side of sht

Re: KONICA MINOLTA BIZHUB 4750 - roller transferring/repeating image on right side of

Quote Originally Posted by S2PARKS View Post
    Looks like about every three inches, until multiple copies are run, and then it starts repeating Attachment 41408 I tried to attach picture here so you can see. Hopefully it will upload.
    You'll have to take an accurate measurement if you'd like an accurate bit of advice. Millimeters if possible, please.
    If you'd like a serious answer to your request:
    1) demonstrate that you've read the manual
    2) demonstrate that you made some attempt to fix it.
    3) if you're going to ask about jams include the jam code.
    4) if you're going to ask about an error code include the error code.
    5) You are the person onsite. Only you can make observations.

blackcat: Master Of The Obvious =^..^=

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    KONICA MINOLTA BIZHUB 4750 - roller transferring/repeating image on right side of sht

Re: KONICA MINOLTA BIZHUB 4750 - roller transferring/repeating image on right side of

Sorry, my mistake. I was looking at the Magicolor 4750 which is end user friendly. Looking at the "bizhub" 4750 I see the fuser is different and looks to be installed by a technician.

To answer your question fuser unit is different than image unit and the one you don't have circled in picture. Like I posted don't know the small machines that well so don't know how hard the fuser is to install. Maybe someone else can post procedure or maybe you can put a request in for the service manual if you want to attempt the repair yourself.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

4750.pdf

It is not easy. Basically you have to disassemble the whole machine

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by S2PARKS View Post
    I am hoping this is not a stupid question, but is the Fuser and Imaging Unit the same thing? When I bought used copier, it was tracking, but still suited what I needed it to do for the one order. First thing I did was replace the imaging unit.

I followed the instructions noted and removed the toner cartridge, then the Imaging Unit. There is a blue drum that is visible but I did not see any orange or black rollers. I have attached a screen shot of the two things that come out very easily and what I have replaced. The third item on the page is the expensive one and I am not sure it's worth putting in this copier, but if I could get to it and clean it, worth a shot. I am guessing that third one is not an "end user replaceable" component, but I am pretty handy.

Again, thank you all for your help.
    Check the fuser unit, the fuser roller probably got scratched/worn out and it is not heating up properly to melt the toner onto the paper. So part of it is being transferred on the roller and the same you are seeing on the paper.

Turn the fuser slowly to check for damage to its roller.