Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Technician

Re: Is this customer crazy? Bizhub C364e

Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    Well changed the paper in drawer #4 and haven't heard back from customer. Don't know Fiery's that well, went into Fiery menu and setup but I cancelled when I saw it was going to go through whole procedure, I didn't want to knock customer offline because they had a big job to run that morning. I have an IT person that does the connection for me and he wasn't around to call if something happen. Is there a way to get right to the setting for page to print out without going through the whole setup procedure again. Can it be done through web page, etc? Thanks
    You can connect to the Fiery via the IP address and check the settings from there. Or print out a config page from the printer itself.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Is this customer crazy? Bizhub C364e

Re: Is this customer crazy? Bizhub C364e

Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    Well changed the paper in drawer #4 and haven't heard back from customer. Don't know Fiery's that well, went into Fiery menu and setup but I cancelled when I saw it was going to go through whole procedure, I didn't want to knock customer offline because they had a big job to run that morning. I have an IT person that does the connection for me and he wasn't around to call if something happen. Is there a way to get right to the setting for page to print out without going through the whole setup procedure again. Can it be done through web page, etc? Thanks
    You can run the setup without changing any settings just choose OK each time. Worse case if you changed IP by accident just look at the port setting on a pc driver to see what the IP was.
    Let us eat, drink, and be merry, because tomorrow we may die!

For all your firmware & service manual needs please visit us at:

www.copierfirmware.co.uk - www.printerfirmware.co.uk