Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Re: Konica Minolta Bizhub C451,452,454 movie data for animation guide

Quote Originally Posted by Synaux View Post
    First, I am 99.9% certain that there is no animation guide for the c451 series (but I dont recall with the c452 series).

Second, if you contributed some money to this website people might be more inclined to help.

Third--and possibly the most important--copier tech already assisted you. But instead of taking such help you seem to be stomping your feet like a child that already got what he wanted.
    Well. if C451 has no animation guide,what is the message appears on the panel!
    This website seems to me and some other ones as a place to help other technicians,and receive guide from them, not a place for advertising and earning money!
    furthermore I didn't receive such assistance except that link,which you could check it.

good luck!

Certified Konica Expert 2,500+ Posts
    Konica Minolta Bizhub C451,452,454 movie data for animation guide

Re: Konica Minolta Bizhub C451,452,454 movie data for animation guide

Guidance is free here however this site is not fully member supported and depends on ads for income to pay to host and maintain the site. Trust me nobody is making a penny in profit hosting this forum(s).
    By donating to this site it let's other members know you now have a vested interest in this sites longevity and naturally us regulars may be willing to break the law and provide proprietary info or files to help you get your machine fixed.

Untrained users also use this site which can take money away from independent te
    We know a thing or two because we've seen a thing or two.
    Also don't ask me for files without a contributor badge.