Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Problem Bizhub c220 white spots on recycled cardboard +PHOTOS

Re: Problem Bizhub c220 white spots on recycled cardboard +PHOTOS

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    well finally the counts on the different supplies... go back look at the % left... replace those items.... done with this shit.....
    Finally? Fairly quick response.
    Replace the %left items? BS most of the low count items here can be reset 1-2 times. This de facto mentality that if it close to EOL is the shit.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcat4866 View Post
    Two things:
    Try incrementing to a heavier/hotter setting.
    =^..^=
    He did

*edit* I thought he did...just changed speed.

Doubt it is the medium. It has been established it was working before (with the assumption it is the same medium).
    Humidity: try running stock thru the machine as a blank prior (to leech out moisture) and immediately try to print with Second Side selected (Never done this, but somewhat logical.)
    I would like to see the actual fuser temperature from Service Mode--immediately after you run a batch.
    Kudos on providing proper English in picts and reply.

*edit*
    Please provide what paper you are using (brand and name). That looks like a specialty stock and throwing people off.
    Last edited by Synaux; 02-05-2019 at 04:07 AM.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

I'm done, way too much time spent on this. You have received good FREE advice on everything that could possibly cause those symptoms. Sounds like it may be time to call an "authorized" Kon/Min dealer and PAY a technician to see in person what is going on. If they can't solve it ask to have Kon/Min DM step in and assist the tech.

Best of luck

Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    I'm done, way too much time spent on this. You have received good FREE advice on everything that could possibly cause those symptoms. Sounds like it may be time to call an "authorized" Kon/Min dealer and PAY a technician to see in person what is going on. If they can't solve it ask to have Kon/Min DM step in and assist the tech.

Best of luck
    You can get out then. Too much time?
    LOL!!!!!

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Who is this Synaux dude who PM me with profanity because I said I was done with posting in this thread. What gives this Asshole the right to PM me when none of my posts where directed to him! I have reported him do the Admin & blocked him. Here's a punk that don't contribute $$$ to this site and has the balls to PM me because he didn't like me saying I had enough with this thread and wasn't going to post anything else (read my last post on this thread). Please I would like to hear, did anything I post warrant this member to PM telling me to "Chill the Fu#K out". Don't know where he came from and my post had nothing to do with him!
    I was so shocked I went back and read what I posted and don't see anything wrong or directed to anyone with my post. I hung with that thread way too long as it was and the question had been answered and concurred by many experts here.

I told him if ever in NJ to stop by and see me and we can settle this like men! Was hoping to never have to use my MMA training on someone but this punk sounds like the right one to put in a choke hold until he blacks out!

Since I blocked him and cannot read his posts anymore I wanted to make sure I covered everything.
    Last edited by copyman; 02-05-2019 at 07:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    Who is this Synaux dude who PM me with profanity because I said I was done with this post. What gives this Asshole the right to PM me when none of my posts where directed to him! I have reported him do the Admin & blocked him. Here's a punk that don't contribute to this site and has the balls to PM me. I told him if ever in NJ to stop by and see me and we can settle this like men! Been looking to use my MMA training on someone and this punk sounds like the right one to beat to a pulp!
    All that because I told you to chill the fuck out? (shouldn't have done that)....
    You act like you did a lot here and stomp your feet after the OP has managed to respond ONCE and hasn't even had a chance to try the things suggested in a thread that is 1 day old (which is compounded by an obvious language barrier).
    In reality, all you did was argue with other members....!! (BTW I think you are probably right.)
    Then you throw your hands up and declare: "I'm done, way too much time spent on this" then you assume the OP is an end user--a strong possibility--but not your place to cast such premature judgment.