Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question bizhub 283 no administrator settings

Hi everyone

I have replaced the developer for bizhub 283 but i can not found the administrator settings

How i can log into admin settings to continue the process of replacing the developer ?

In the service manual i found that i have to log into admin settings to complete.

When i press utility I only can find 4/ check consumable life and 8/ device information.

Because i can not upload the picture so i upload it to mega >>> https://mega.nz/#!W7xwRIQR!h5LY-ec1N...WrJ9CTEc8FlOkA

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Re: bizhub 283 no administrator settings

You need to go into Service mode, not Admin mode. Having only those 2 show in admin mode means you have a print job of some kind in the Que.

Lightbulb Re: bizhub 283 no administrator settings

[QUOTE=mo0651;730215]You need to go into Service mode, not Admin mode. Having only those 2 show in admin mode means you have a print job of some kind in the Que.[/QUOTEey
    Thank u for ur reply
    now i notices that the service manual told me to only dry the drum from admin settings
    i will skip drum dry step and try
    again Thank U

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    bizhub 283 no administrator settings

Good Lord..... What's wrong with just plain formatted text like ALL others do?

And if I would know exactly the solution to the posters problem and could make him happy, I would refuse to answer any post with those messy letters. I consider this as offending as farting and burping in my presence.

English is not my mother tongue and my English language is not always perfect too but I do at least my best. Furthermore do I HATE to see "you" being written as "u" and "your" as "ur"
    Another reason not to answer such posts. By the way "i" is written as "I" in this case it exactly needs that capital letter.

Rant over.... sigh....

Hans
    " Sent from my Intel 80286 using MS-DOS 2.0 "

Thumbs up Re: bizhub 283 no administrator settings

Quote Originally Posted by Hansoon View Post

And if I would know exactly the solution to the posters problem and could make him happy, I would refuse to answer any post with those messy letters. I consider this as offending as farting and burping in my presence.

English is not my mother tongue and my English language is not always perfect too but I do at least my best. Furthermore do I HATE to see "you" being written as "u" and "your" as "ur"
    Another reason not to answer such posts. By the way "i" is written as "I" in this case it exactly needs that capital letter.

Rant over.... sigh....

Hans
    Ok. Thank you for your advise.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samehwahid View Post
    Ok. Thank you for your advise.
    advice

Rant over.... sigh....Hans
    not sure but maybe he is typing his message in Word ( or such) and pasting it here?
    otherwise formatting the text here would be a PIA....
    sounds like he does a lot of "Texting" since those are "shortcuts" the young people use.
    But I completely agree on your points in proper posting techniques!

Rant over.... sigh....

Hans
    Can't stop laughing Hans. Voorsprong door techniek!
    Lol. Thanks that was funny!
    Whatever

Still got a grin on my face.
    The amount of times i would go back to edit my post just to eliminate any spelling or grammatical errors.
    That for you guys! And me not looking like a complete tit.

But there is some weird thing about the spell check on this site that would change your words around!
    Whatever

Quote Originally Posted by allan View Post
    Still got a grin on my face.
    And me not looking like a complete tit.
    A TIT or a BOOB? and are your nipples showing?