Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: I want to help

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    tetouan
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    I want to help

    error 4802 bizhub c284

    I am a technician and I have a book
    Last edited by tech jalal; 1 Week Ago at 11:02 PM.

  2. #2
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    I want to help

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    3,923
    Rep Power
    64

    Re: I want to help

    Quote Originally Posted by tech jalal View Post
    Re: I want to help... error 4802 bizhub c284
    yup it's messed up! It's more like " Re: I NEED some help "

    what have you done?
    have you googled the problem?
    do you have the service manuals?
    are you a tech?

  3. #3
    KonicaMinolta Senior Tech 100+ Posts srvctec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Central Kansas
    Posts
    139
    Rep Power
    21

    Re: I want to help

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    yup it's messed up! It's more like " Re: I NEED some help "

    what have you done?
    have you googled the problem?
    do you have the service manuals?
    are you a tech?
    My general analysis on tech or not is if in their post, they don't mention a thing that was done, as well as that being their first post= not a tech.
    Started in the copier service business in the fall of 1988 and have worked at the same company since then, now a senior tech, since 2006.

  4. #4
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    I want to help

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    3,923
    Rep Power
    64

    Re: I want to help

    Quote Originally Posted by srvctec View Post
    My general analysis on tech or not is if in their post, they don't mention a thing that was done, as well as that being their first post= not a tech.
    to a certain extent I agree... I (wrongly) made that assumption about a month ago... seems that person had been in the industry the same amount of years as I and got rather 'huffy' with me about it.

    So now I try to be a more 'humble and quieter Pooh Bear"

  5. #5
    RTFM!! 2,500+ Posts allan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Centurion
    Posts
    3,192
    Rep Power
    63

    Re: I want to help

    He left a clue. He is tech jalal.
    So what have you done so far?

    Looks like the old board switcheroo went haywire.
    Googled the solution in 5 seconds flat!

    Error Codes > Konica-Minolta > bizhub 364e > Code C4802
    Whatever

  6. #6
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    I want to help

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    3,923
    Rep Power
    64

    Re: I want to help

    Quote Originally Posted by tech jalal View Post
    error 4802 bizhub c284

    I am a technician and I have a book
    don't edit the original post.. you DIDN'T mention ANY of that in OP.

  7. #7
    RTFM!! 2,500+ Posts allan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Centurion
    Posts
    3,192
    Rep Power
    63

    Re: I want to help

    Oops just edited my previous post above.
    Don't want to upset the whip.
    Whatever

  8. #8
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    I want to help

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    3,923
    Rep Power
    64

    Re: I want to help

    Quote Originally Posted by allan View Post
    He left a clue. He is tech jalal.
    So what have you done so far?
    Looks like the old board switcheroo went haywire.
    Googled the solution in 5 seconds flat!
    Error Codes > Konica-Minolta > bizhub 364e > Code C4802
    I googled it also.. found same results....
    he never mentioned what has been done...
    if you notice he edited OP from " I want to help error XXX model XXX"
    as been said.. I don't think he IS a TECH or has the manual...

    therefore done here.

  9. #9
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    450
    Rep Power
    32

    Re: I want to help

    Q:Messed up with board replacement(PRCB) without data backup before?
    A:Most probably-Yes
    Q:Cannot enter service mode?
    A:Most probably-Yes

    Solution:
    Hire a tech.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

  10. #10
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    I want to help

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    3,923
    Rep Power
    64

    Re: I want to help

    Quote Originally Posted by tsbservice View Post
    Q:Messed up with board replacement(PRCB) without data backup before?
    A:Most probably-Yes
    Q:Cannot enter service mode?
    A:Most probably-Yes

    Solution:
    Hire a tech.
    Ohhhh... but he IS a tech WITH manual (bwahaha)

    He still hasn't answered WHAT has been done...

    but he was kind enuff to edit the OP from mode/code to
    "Am a tech with manual" but left out the error code!
    O

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •