Licence Error C452

Recently My Machine gave message whether I want to restore from backup. for some reason I did and it wipe out licencing info. I entered machine serial into licence page in the service mode but my scanner does not work. I keep getting errors like in attached picture. I can print but nothing else...

Any suggestions how to fix it?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Re: Licence Error C452

Depending on what was installed that needed a license either needs to be removed or you will need to call a certified Konicaminolta tech. They will need to log into the license management software server and enter a few codes. The server will return a code and that code will need to be entered into the machine.

As for the staple unit and the LCT, that could be settings that do not work with that option or they were isolated by the machine and need to be reset in service mode.

In general i need scanner, copier and printer to work. no need for extra functions. does scanner require special licence? How do I fund out what requires licence?

Certified Konica Expert 2,500+ Posts
    Licence Error C452

i would start with a system error clear, then enable the HDD (if it has one) and see if that takes care of half the issues.
    We know a thing or two because we've seen a thing or two.
    Also don't ask me for files without a contributor badge.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Founded on Copytechnet.com:

OK for clarity, if you have a problem with "License management error" in _ANY_ machine type, please follow procedure below.

1. Go to the service mode and change machine serial number to A0R6021006374 (must be uppercase)
    2. Reboot the machine (turn off/on main power switch)
    3. Go again to the service mode, then [STOP]->[9], then [License Management]->[Initialize]
    4. Use following initialization code: 2VRA4-UGGA2-Z2H4K-7AVUH-F58SW-J2Z7U-QVKVK
    5. Reboot machine again
    6. One more time go to service mode and set back your original serial number
    7. Last reboot, and you should have no error

ANY means:
    Bizhub 421/501
    Bizhub 601/751
    Bizhub 223/283/363/423
    Bizhub 552/652
    Bizhub 224e/284e/364e
    Bizhub C203/C253/C353
    Bizhub C220/C280/C360
    Bizhub C224/C284/C364 also 'e'
    Bizhub C454/C554 also 'e'
    and so on...
    this will help You with licence management error.
    Other things Like staples - check if there are any in the finisher, lct - go to service mode -> system 1 -> problem unit isolation -> check if there is "SET" on LCT, and "Unset" it.

Quote Originally Posted by Synthohol View Post
    i would start with a system error clear, then enable the HDD (if it has one) and see if that takes care of half the issues.
    Thanks! Enabling HDD did the trick with scanner.

Quote Originally Posted by docdot69 View Post
    Founded on Copytechnet.com:

this will help You with licence management error.
    Other things Like staples - check if there are any in the finisher, lct - go to service mode -> system 1 -> problem unit isolation -> check if there is "SET" on LCT, and "Unset" it.
    I saw that post a while ago but for some reason did not work at first. When you posted it again I did another try and it worked. now licence error is gone. Other errors cleared from problem unit isolation... Finally scanner started to work after enabling HDD.