Quote Originally Posted by Justin_sane View Post
Hey guys,
First of all-thank you to the techs who tried to help with this issue, it took me 4 days to figure it out, but I did get this machine up and running like new...
I tried multiple toners to answer the above question, and indeed reloaded FW as well, but the FW I couldn't do until I got past my original issue. Konica support was absolutely no help, and so this took some digging and some shooting in the dark.
So the two things I did that seemed to get the board working...1. I reinstalled the old board, in order to get the menus up, and by using the stop 2,2,2,0,0, super secret service mode, lol, I was able to turn on engine DW softswitch 59 to state 1.
2. I installed a new toner holder.
3. I reinstalled the board, (new oem) and boom, problem solved.
Thank you guys who tried to help, though this wasn't a great experience for my first time on this forum, I can see it being a great resource to have in my future. Thank you!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

So once you turned on the switch to see the engine DW what did you do from there? That was the area I was refering to I just couldn't remember at the time. I think it was switch #5 I turned on.