Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Need an alternative for a Minolta Di-450

Contract customer called me today that he is no longer happy with his Minolta Di-450 (with Pi-5501 connected). The reasons might be subjective, but anyhow I have to offer him a solution and was thinking about perhaps a Di-3510 or Bizhub 350 with controller.

Since I don't know those later models yet I would like to know if they are very advantageous for the user over the much older Di-450. The lower printing speed is not a big issue but the speed of the connectivity is very important cause that might by the major drawback of the Di-450 with Pi-5501 he is having now.

Hans

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

NO PROBLEM! He will be adored whit this machine! as everybody is. Don't give him nothing less then :

Bizhub 361 or bizhub 421. They are both excellent and much work has been placed in those machines !

The new emperon controller(IC) does excelant job + machine it self have 1 GB OF RAM!

Machine + IC-207 Image Controller (A0P8W21) +

HD-509 Hard Disk (9967000675)

ALIEN OVERLORD 2,500+ Posts fixthecopier's Avatar
    Dado is correct, the new bizhubs are awesome compared to that old 450, which I hate with a passion. I have over 300 bizhubs in my area and I love them.

lvangsnes
    The Bizhub 350 boxes are excellent machines. I have had several problems with the 400/500 boxes; motherboards, toner add problems, extra headaches that haven't been completely "re-engineered" as of yet.

angelark

Smile i can recumended

i can recumended the kyocera-mita 3530 or olivetti d-35 this is great machine that no need technition fo at last 250k and thair maintanance is 500k

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

I own 500 and its a great machine except few minor problems i must agree.But 361,421 and 501 are finished machines since they where out in short time after the biz 500. Mistakes from 500 has been steeped over in 501!