Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: calibrate c353

Technician 50+ Posts

calibrate c353

Hi, my customer said that there is diference between copy and original. Problem is the same when printing. Copier is just 20K copies. I've never did color calibrating and I don't know haw do this. I have field service manual but I can't find appropriate code. Could you help me? What I have to do?
    Thanks
    copier and printer service technician
    The perfect gift

what you mean 'diference between copy and original'the color or other ? sometime you need do colour gradition if color out .

Technician 50+ Posts
    The customer said that "red is too red, other colors are OK". Today I'm going there to see what is going on.
    Last edited by vale24; 12-20-2008 at 06:43 AM.
    The perfect gift

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    calibrate c353

Is it with Fiery or is it the standard controller?

Technician 50+ Posts
    copier is standart configuration without option (without fiery). Does anybody have instalation instruction fo c353? There is everithing what I need - procedure for calibration.
    The perfect gift

Field Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    calibrate c353

Here is the installation Guide you requested. Keep in mind that without a fiery controller there is no color matching, just run the gradation and except what you get. Everybody see's color different anyway.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Online Store is closed. Chip resetting is a thing of the past! Thank you to all my past customers.
    Now into Ip TV KODI Boxes

Technician 50+ Posts

c353 - color problem

Thank you so much pepper38_cnd . That is what I need. May I ask you another question? I went to the customer and I sau that brown color (when copying) is going green. I have a color test chart and when I made a copy every colors were OK without blue, it was a little diferent from original. What I have to do in this way? I don't have experiance in Konica Minolta color copiers (it is my first)
    The perfect gift

Field Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    calibrate c353

Run the gradation adjustment then test, if problem still persist, post again, there are some color tweaks you can do at the user level, make sure that your customer hasn't messed with those. If so set them back to factory ( centered ) be for checking. Once everything is fine in standard setting if your customer wants to tweak colors let him have at it. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
    Online Store is closed. Chip resetting is a thing of the past! Thank you to all my past customers.
    Now into Ip TV KODI Boxes

Technician 50+ Posts
    thanks, I'm going to customer in monday and I try what you wrote. I'ii write what is happened.
    The perfect gift

Quote Originally Posted by vale24 View Post
    Hi, my customer said that there is diference between copy and original. Problem is the same when printing. Copier is just 20K copies. I've never did color calibrating and I don't know haw do this. I have field service manual but I can't find appropriate code. Could you help me? What I have to do?
    Thanks
    Is that calibrating a Fiery or a Emperon. The Emperon is "calibrated" using Gradation Adjust. It is found inside Utility/Counter Key. Administrator Mode. System Settings. Expert Adjust. Gradation Adjust. Run the Printer Gradation 3 times then run the Printer Resolution 3 times. If you are talking about calibrating a Fiery then that is a whole other discussion.