Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Konica c220, now unable to access pagescope!

Hi all

I have been remotely assisting a scan to email issue as these machines dont support TLS 1.2 so I was setting up using gmail as the smtp server however could not get it to work as I have previously...

Nothing I did worked, ie passwords and smtp servers however I noticed there was no SSL certificate under the Security settings tab. So, I created a certificate and ever since cannot access Pagescope!

I have tried chrome, firefox and Microsoft edge....

I believe I need to reset the network settings back to default but could not find the reset via the control panel.

Can anyone assist on how to either reset the network settings via the control panel or remove the SSL certificate via the control panel just so I can continue my investigations with the scan to email? If scan to email wont work, I will setup scan to folder.

This is the last of these old machines I look after!

TIA

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Re: Konica c220, now unable to access pagescope!

Quote Originally Posted by jonbonse View Post
    Hi all

I have been remotely assisting a scan to email issue as these machines dont support TLS 1.2 so I was setting up using gmail as the smtp server however could not get it to work as I have previously...

Nothing I did worked, ie passwords and smtp servers however I noticed there was no SSL certificate under the Security settings tab. So, I created a certificate and ever since cannot access Pagescope!

I have tried chrome, firefox and Microsoft edge....

I believe I need to reset the network settings back to default but could not find the reset via the control panel.

Can anyone assist on how to either reset the network settings via the control panel or remove the SSL certificate via the control panel just so I can continue my investigations with the scan to email? If scan to email wont work, I will setup scan to folder.

This is the last of these old machines I look after!

TIA
    try explorer, the problem is that you have an insecure ssl certificate activated, try restoring the network configuration from the machine

Try to use a different port number like :81 or something else but 80 or 8080 after the IP in the browser, 443 but does not make sense.
    Service mode > Sytem1 > Initialize. Do network only.
    Whatever

Certified Konica Expert 2,500+ Posts

hahaha
    Konica c220, now unable to access pagescope!-umhi-o-jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    We know a thing or two because we've seen a thing or two.
    Also don't ask me for files without a contributor badge.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

IE in compability mode should bypass this, if not reset network as suggested.
    Good luck
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Google search how to disable TLS for firefox..Once you set TLS requirements to a TLS 1.0 you can access the web page. Turn off SSL and then reset Firefox back to the higher TLS..The C220 is not capable of creating a SSL certificate that is acceptable to todays browsers.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by emujo2 View Post
    Google search how to disable TLS for firefox..Once you set TLS requirements to a TLS 1.0 you can access the web page. Turn off SSL and then reset Firefox back to the higher TLS..The C220 is not capable of creating a SSL certificate that is acceptable to todays browsers.

Thank you!, worked a treat!