Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts Vesigoth's Avatar

BizHub-600 & 750

hi guys. got bizhubs 600 & 700 both giving same code " c-2401 ", pcl error I think. what holds pcl ? & what should be done ? please help. Boards were mixed between the two. Not main. I put lower print controller w/57BA on the 600 & 57AA on the 750, like supposed to be. still same. what about the flash cards. OK NOW HELP. THANKS

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Man, Have you tried to check the hardware already ? I mean I/O mode and check the fan.

C-2401
    The EM signal shows an abnormal
    condition when a specified
    period of time elapses after the
    developing suction fan (FM4)
    turns ON. This abnormal condition
    recurs when a specified
    period of time elapses after FM4
    is turned OFF and then ON again.

At first I would check it and then play with boards.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    There`s a mistake in the manual c2401 and c2301 have been swapped over. 2401 relates to a disconnected E.L. lamp. Here`s a couple of solutions you can try.

C-2401 at power up.
    Solution
    CAUSE: C-2401 normally indicates a failed erase lamp, although it is caused, in this case, by a bind in the drum carriage.
    SOLUTION: Remove and inspect the drum carriage assembly. Run the Toner Cartridge Set mode as well as the Developer unit/Drum.

C2401 (C-2401)and C2803 (C-2803) codes.
    Solution
    CAUSE: Open ICP6 on the PRCB.
    SOLUTION: Check for broken or shorted wires in Tray 3 area and repair as necessary. Replace the PRCB (p/n 57AA-9020).After replacing the PRCB, go to
    the Service Mode and set softswitch 32, bit 1 to"0" (OFF).Then re-flash the firmware and, after restarting the machine, set softswitch 32, bit 1 to "1" (ON).
    Last edited by tech51; 02-26-2009 at 09:11 PM. Reason: Left out some info

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tech51 View Post
    There`s a mistake in the manual c2401 and c2301 have been swapped over. 2401 relates to a disconnected E.L. lamp. Here`s a couple of solutions you can try.

C-2401 at power up.
    Solution
    CAUSE: C-2401 normally indicates a failed erase lamp, although it is caused, in this case, by a bind in the drum carriage.
    SOLUTION: Remove and inspect the drum carriage assembly. Run the Toner Cartridge Set mode as well as the Developer unit/Drum.

C2401 (C-2401)and C2803 (C-2803) codes.
    Solution
    CAUSE: Open ICP6 on the PRCB.
    SOLUTION: Check for broken or shorted wires in Tray 3 area and repair as necessary. Replace the PRCB (p/n 57AA-9020).After replacing the PRCB, go to
    the Service Mode and set softswitch 32, bit 1 to"0" (OFF).Then re-flash the firmware and, after restarting the machine, set softswitch 32, bit 1 to "1" (ON).
    Hi, Have you got any latest ,,new solutions,, of biz 600,750,1050. Will be great. I had some acces to aussie site but they closed it down.
    In Europe is only ,,infohub,, but it is piece of crap.
    Cheers
    That's my email daniel.zabojnik@gmail.com

Field Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    BizHub-600 & 750

The PCL is part of the Charge corona assy. ( Pre Charge Lamp )

Is this your Original symptom on both machine before you started swapping boards, or did this happen as a result of board swapping?
    Online Store is closed. Chip resetting is a thing of the past! Thank you to all my past customers.
    Now into Ip TV KODI Boxes

Senior Tech 100+ Posts Vesigoth's Avatar

board swap then c-2401

I put the correct boards onto correct machines low. print controller 57BA onto 600 & the 57AA onto the 750. that's when I got the 2401 code. I also swapped the drum units around. I had no problems w/code untill the board swap. the drum unit in it is fine. I works in different mach. no problem. There's also ic-202. Some 600 & 750 have them and some don't. I think I've tried all combos but not the flash cards. Please reply. Thanks