Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    techhead

Service Control/billing

Sorry not exactly a technical machine issue though it is giving me a problem. Is there anyone out there using a good all round service package that allows call loging, invoice and some report tools at a fair price ?

We are UK based and have used the two main suppliers available and found both to be very exspensive with lots of exspensive updates. I would like to hear from anyone using any package or adapting a package to suit.

We only have 3 engineers 1 is permanently based in the office. Konica Minolta Dealership for 18 yrs

Service Manager 100+ Posts Raymondd's Avatar
    Techhead,

We use e automate...

Here is a link

Digital Gateway - Dealer Management Software

Technical Support 100+ Posts Juggy's Avatar
    visit FINCON ACCOUNTING we are using this software.You can download a demo version and if you find useful you can contact the vendor

Field Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Service Control/billing

We also use e-automate ( formally Service View ) which is a complete package Dispatch, Tracking, Inventory ,Billing, profit and loss on a per machine basis, tracks Tech productivity, MCBF, and more. I don't know about price but if your Dealership can't afford it, then your probably not at the point where you need it. After working with a Dealership that uses this product I wonder how anybody can do without it! I ran my own dealership for 9 years using a cheap accounting program, and Data Base program to track service calls. It was a lot of work compared to whats available now.
    Online Store is closed. Chip resetting is a thing of the past! Thank you to all my past customers.
    Now into Ip TV KODI Boxes