Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Bizhub C350 crashing?

I am having trouble with a C350 machine. When the machine loads up I get a stabilizing image message onscreen - this keeps going for a while, then the copier just resets itself and begins warming up again? help?!

I have recently removed a IC-401 print controller from it so perhaps this is leading to the issue?

When you removed the Fiery did you also change the Controller setting in Service Mode?

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    I did, but only after I had removed it. I changed the setting from controller 2 back to controller 3. Is this correct?

I'm not 100% sure. I would try controller 0 first and just go down the list if that doesn't work.

PSP 100+ Posts
    It's type 3 the internal controller,

try also too unset the hardisk and check the machine

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Could you elaborate on 'check' the machine?? I have unset the hard disk and made sure it is controller 3 selected and now I can get 1 copy to come out - as soon as I try to do multiple copies it crashes again

I also have two warnings up now, P-6 and P-8

Technical Support 100+ Posts Juggy's Avatar
    if you have recently replaced any image unit. ie., immediately it could be bad. Secondly solve the P6 - P8 problem which could solve your problem.

PSP 100+ Posts
    First check your halftone prints if they are OK, check if you have only p6 (cyan unit) and p8 (yellow unit)

Is it only p6 and P8 check the unit if it's p6,p7,p8,p9 check icp 17 on Pwb MC this is caused by the imaging units also you have too replace all 4 the units becuase they are empty no developer in side also check if Hv1 is also not defective

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    I have now updated the firmware and I'm still getting the machine either rebooting during image stabilization or rebooting after more than 1 copy is done through it?

help??!

I fear I may have a duff PWB-MFC

Technician

1 copy

outlawtorn-
    did you set the hard drive again after un-setting it? copier needs the hard drive to spool print jobs and fax won't work without it either.
    I would also check the power source and be sure there is not a large voltage draw somewhere else. these machines do not respond very well if adequate steady voltage is not maintained. regards!
    d_copylady