Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts moonwalker3778's Avatar
    @Dado,

Iam facing the same prob with bizhub 420.The toner bottle is not spinning at all.after taking 10 to 20 copies iam getting the message"Auto toner supply executing".At this time iam rotating the bottle my self.In load check 50 1 & 2 also its not working.I replaced total toner hopper assy,but didnt work.Iam only getting the C2801 means the low toner condition in Dev unit.I dont know wat to do.Thisf**king machine is electrically very erratic, again this KM people relaunched this model with new black cloths.

Field Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Again that biz(dam)hub 500

Quote Originally Posted by moonwalker3778 View Post
    @Dado,

Iam facing the same prob with bizhub 420.The toner bottle is not spinning at all.after taking 10 to 20 copies iam getting the message"Auto toner supply executing".At this time iam rotating the bottle my self.In load check 50 1 & 2 also its not working.I replaced total toner hopper assy,but didnt work.Iam only getting the C2801 means the low toner condition in Dev unit.I dont know wat to do.Thisf**king machine is electrically very erratic, again this KM people relaunched this model with new black cloths.
    In my manual the toner bottle motor test is 56 1 & 2
    Online Store is closed. Chip resetting is a thing of the past! Thank you to all my past customers.
    Now into Ip TV KODI Boxes

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts moonwalker3778's Avatar
    @pepper

Yes ur correct it is 56 1&2 only.I did a typing mistake.

But ultimately result is 0

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Again that biz(dam)hub 500

U say u replaced whole hopper? whit both toner supply motors? if yes then try firmware rewrite(cheap shoot ) .

Does this look like failed PRCB? OACB board from moon walker was not broken so i will exclude my oacb too...

mshaffer
    When you removed the toner add mechanism, you probably removed a screw in the lower right side of it that looks like it needs to come out. It doesn't but when you re-assembled, instead of putting the short screw in that you removed, you put in a normal sized screw and it has stabbed the toner add solenoid coil, shorting it out. I've seen this often after techs troubleshoot a 2403 code.

redime
    Quote Originally Posted by mshaffer View Post
    When you removed the toner add mechanism, you probably removed a screw in the lower right side of it that looks like it needs to come out. It doesn't but when you re-assembled, instead of putting the short screw in that you removed, you put in a normal sized screw and it has stabbed the toner add solenoid coil, shorting it out. I've seen this often after techs troubleshoot a 2403 code.
    Seen this as well, a screw holding the solenoid is too long and stabbing into the coil.

TCR sensor been replaced?

HVPS?

Might sound stupid, but did you try a new toner bottle?

The toner bottle is warped.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Before replacing any more boards or motors. Inspect the solenoids that run the toner supply motors in the back of the machine. Take them out and look carefully. We had one that had too long of a screw holding a plate and the screw pierced the protective skin on the solenoid. You can see the indentation. This was a factory installed screw. Took out 2 boards before we even had a clue. It's worth a look.Especially with a lot of toner related errors.