Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Technician
    you have to make sure that the "auto toner refresh" is turned on so it can do toner refresh as needed, if its turned off this will keep coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by hosman80 View Post
    you have to make sure that the "auto toner refresh" is turned on so it can do toner refresh as needed, if its turned off this will keep coming back.
    and where you can find that please?

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    BizHub c5501 error code c-2453

Service mode => [02 Process Adjustment] => [05 Interval/Quality Adjustment] => [02 Auto. Refresh Interval]
    If sometimes you feel a little useless, offended and depressed always remember that you were once the fastest and most victorious sperm of hundreds of millions!

Quote Originally Posted by herrmann View Post
    Service mode => [02 Process Adjustment] => [05 Interval/Quality Adjustment] => [02 Auto. Refresh Interval]
    thanks for your info

Senior Production Tech 100+ Posts texchar555's Avatar
    ok, heres the fix guys go to i/o run 54-03,06,09. this adds toner through i/o then toner refresh. I had the sme happen to me. I thought by replacing the dv unit i would fix it . wow i was wrong , now i got the other dv unit code gggrrrr. talked to km and they said run these i/o numbers.

teddy

Re: BizHub c5501 error code c-2453

Quote Originally Posted by texchar555 View Post
    ok, heres the fix guys go to i/o run 54-03,06,09. this adds toner through i/o then toner refresh. I had the sme happen to me. I thought by replacing the dv unit i would fix it . wow i was wrong , now i got the other dv unit code gggrrrr. talked to km and they said run these i/o numbers.
    Thanks worked great.

Technician

Re: BizHub c5501 error code c-2453

Quote Originally Posted by texchar555 View Post

Can you give me liitle more guidance on how to run 54-03,06,09 and when to stop it...
    I mean can anybody give me an answer
    Last edited by gino; 08-09-2017 at 02:05 PM. Reason: 2012 & 2017 year difference