Made 124k copy - recource 150k...

lt.Botary
    Can`t change developer (error c-2453)
    Developing motor test is OK
    TCR sensor test is OK (OUT:NOW)
    try to test PRCB

Any body can save us?

lt.Botary
    When do all reset (switch ON with pressed yellow RESET key) c5501 try to start,
    - show initialize HDD
    - show adjusting
    and immediately show call service (c-2453)

try to change tcr sensors with another developing unit, be carefull not to spill the developer.

try to add some toner to the developing unit

(or try to remove toner from developing unit...how? I don't really now, sorry only theory for that)

When the developing motor/C
    (M22) is ON, the maximum
    detection value of TCR sensor/C
    (TCRS/C) is the specified value
    and the difference between the
    maximum detection value and
    the minimum detection value is
    over the specified value.

this range can be changed if the developer is low or high (TCR ratio). this can be change with:
    replace developer,
    add toner
    remove toner

because we don't now which are these values.

lt.Botary
    Quote Originally Posted by sbillis View Post
    try to add some toner to the developing unit
    Adding some TONER when test M22 works help us resolve problem...

10x for answer.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    BizHub c5501 error code c-2453

Did you check the Cyan TD Sensor connector and the harness to the back of the maschine? Maybe something is broken or short circuit
    If sometimes you feel a little useless, offended and depressed always remember that you were once the fastest and most victorious sperm of hundreds of millions!

lt.Botary
    Quote Originally Posted by herrmann View Post
    Did you check the Cyan TD Sensor connector
    We don`t check connector, but we made test? all color TD Sensor report same 'Out:NOW' and we think that all are same...

And adding toner direct to developer unit help us to resolve situation.

10x 4U attention.

Step1.
    Manually add some toner to the Dev unit.... then turn the Dev motor on in I/O mode to stir the toner in

Step2.
    Go to .....Service > Process adjustment > Sensor output check > Toner Density Return Mode.... and run all ON

the offending colour output value will likely be over 215 it will slowly reduce to the normal of 128.

An ouput value of over 220 will give you a hard on fault of 24-5x, adding the toner manually just gives you a foothold value to get the toner return working.

To avoid it happening again.

Make sure that the Image Quality Stability is set to Stability and not speed.

Also make sure that the toner bottle has been changed and that customer is not opening and clsing the toner door to clear the msg.

Quote Originally Posted by HORSE View Post
    Step1.
    Manually add some toner to the Dev unit.... then turn the Dev motor on in I/O mode to stir the toner in

Step2.
    Go to .....Service > Process adjustment > Sensor output check > Toner Density Return Mode.... and run all ON

the offending colour output value will likely be over 215 it will slowly reduce to the normal of 128.

An ouput value of over 220 will give you a hard on fault of 24-5x, adding the toner manually just gives you a foothold value to get the toner return working.

To avoid it happening again.

Make sure that the Image Quality Stability is set to Stability and not speed.

Also make sure that the toner bottle has been changed and that customer is not opening and clsing the toner door to clear the msg.
    I have tried this "Go to .....Service > Process adjustment > Sensor output check > Toner Density Return Mode.... and run all ON" yesterday and save me.

My question is, if there is a lot of toner inside, this step can remove toner from dev. unit or is only adding toner?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sbillis View Post
    I have tried this "Go to .....Service > Process adjustment > Sensor output check > Toner Density Return Mode.... and run all ON" yesterday and save me.

My question is, if there is a lot of toner inside, this step can remove toner from dev. unit or is only adding toner?

thanks
    You can only add toner by this

the output value nominal is 128

Over Toned <128
    undertoned >128

to remove toner run sky shot solid of the colour you want to remove........ but you would only want to add toner to fix a C-245x problem.

C-245x is caused by machine depleting dev unit of toner to quickly and output value goes too high (220+) then unit is undertoned.