Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Minolta Di-450, haven't seen this yet, Laser?

Thanks guys, Minoltaboss you meant ofcourse the Laserunit and not the Image reader isn't it?

Anyway went there and found the grid extremely dirty cause they are doing some decoration work in that office, lots of dust and paint fumes. BTW the drum is only 60K old as the Grid. Cleaned the grid and will see what happens in the coming days.

Hansoon

@ Minoltaboss: any relation with the former KN company?

Senior Technician
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansoon View Post
    Thanks guys, Minoltaboss you meant ofcourse the Laserunit and not the Image reader isn't it?

Anyway went there and found the grid extremely dirty cause they are doing some decoration work in that office, lots of dust and paint fumes. BTW the drum is only 60K old as the Grid. Cleaned the grid and will see what happens in the coming days.

Hansoon

@ Minoltaboss: any relation with the former KN company?
    Yip your right!! THE LASERUNIT!!! Sorry it was late about 23:45 pm here. Ive seen this site while I was busy looking for a answer for KMIT. I can give you the part no. if you like. For future ref.

MB

I agree with the Boss on this machine the PH the laser unit is another pain beside the one to replace the board under the LSU PWB B if I remember right. Before you jump on the conclusion the line maybe a poor connection for the ribbons from the PH check them clean it with alcohol and reinstall them. The connector is just behind the CCD. Works for a while. When you replace the PH follow the instruction record the x and y from the unit and cross your fingers. I hate this machine.