Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    321
    Rep Power
    26

    Biz hub c350 drum reset

    Can anyone tell me how to set the iu on bizhub c350 from "stop" to "don't stop" thanks!


  2. #2
    Technician
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Asheville, NC
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    20
    On the newer models it is.

    Once you get into tech rep.

    stop

    0

    Clear

    Then it says iu stop or no stop.


  3. #3
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Bundaberg
    Posts
    69
    Rep Power
    20
    After you enter service mode you can enter ' enhanced secruity ' by pressing stop - 0 - clear

    you will find the iu stop setting there

    hope that helps


  4. #4
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    321
    Rep Power
    26

    Thanks!

    THANKS GUYS! GOTTER DONE!!! HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY AND A BETTER WEEKEND.


  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Bullhead City, AZ
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Biz hub c350 drum reset

    Quote Originally Posted by copierlady View Post
    Can anyone tell me how to set the iu on bizhub c350 from "stop" to "don't stop" thanks!
    Also while talking about imaging units and setting for the bizhub c350, I thought I would state the obvious that you don't always want to replace the drum when the page count is expired. Just buy a setter and you can reuse it up to 2x, before the mechanical wear starts to show up on the page printouts. The page expiration on the drum count is set way too low, I suppose that Konica wants to error on the side of perfect printouts. But anyway you can buy a setter for example the one I got is:

    Konica Minolta Bizhub Infinite resetter Reset C350 C351 450 Imaging IU 310 USA


  6. #6
    RTFM!! 2,500+ Posts allan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Centurion
    Posts
    2,724
    Rep Power
    55

    Re: Biz hub c350 drum reset

    Quote Originally Posted by MontanaUniversityProf View Post
    Also while talking about imaging units and setting for the bizhub c350, I thought I would state the obvious that you don't always want to replace the drum when the page count is expired. Just buy a setter and you can reuse it up to 2x, before the mechanical wear starts to show up on the page printouts. The page expiration on the drum count is set way too low, I suppose that Konica wants to error on the side of perfect printouts. But anyway you can buy a setter for example the one I got is:

    Konica Minolta Bizhub Infinite resetter Reset C350 C351 450 Imaging IU 310 USA
    Use to sit and reset chips every morning back in the day. Pony prog and a sketchy bunch of wires.

    Whatever

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Bullhead City, AZ
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Biz hub c350 drum reset

    Quote Originally Posted by allan View Post
    Use to sit and reset chips every morning back in the day. Pony prog and a sketchy bunch of wires.
    Yeppers...PonyProg and the Whinny'ing horse sound


  8. #8
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Biz hub c350 drum reset

    Synthohol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    north jersey
    Posts
    1,705
    Rep Power
    34

    Re: Biz hub c350 drum reset

    wow, i love 9 year old zombie resurrections, reminds me of what was "hot" half my career ago

    Please consider contributing to this site if you want me to share files for free.

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Bullhead City, AZ
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Biz hub c350 drum reset

    Quote Originally Posted by Synthohol View Post
    wow, i love 9 year old zombie resurrections, reminds me of what was "hot" half my career ago
    Unfortunately looks do fade.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •