Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bizhub 500(b&W)

Hi guys, i fit a new sensor and brcket and it worked fine, bit of a pain to fit, they don`t make these things easy do they?? anyway, appreciate the assistance.

cheers.

Technician

Re: Bizhub 500(b&W)

hello.
    colleagues, I have a 2403 error on a bizhub 500. I've made several attempts to solve, I changed the toner bottle sensor, main board, the wiring is responding in the test. I noticed that when I turn on the machine with the toner cartridge out, it does not generate error 2403, you can make copies, but then it generates the error again. if I turn on the machine with the cartridge in place, it already comes with the error.
    Would anyone can help me?
    I'm out of the service manual.

aldryn@siscopy-am.com.br

now, thanks ....

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Bizhub 500(b&W)

someone ought to make this a sticky on this thread. it seems like this same question is asked and answered all the time. I personally hate the 420 the 421 is better. just a thought..

brent

Supervisor 50+ Posts Itsthepaper's Avatar

Good stuff guys, just couple other things to look for. Take a good look at your toner bottle and make sure it doesn't have any burs on the ends, when customer tries to jam the bottle in the machine they could sometimes ruin the bottle. I've had it that after cleaning and testing loads I'll see the toner bottle hesitate while in rotation and the bottle was the problem, I've also seen those bottles with a severe warp; roll it on a table like a pool stick.

I've had good luck going in with the long thin vacuum adapter from the front door and sucking up all the spilled toner really getting in good at the cup and surrounding area. It takes 5 minutes and if it doesn't work, then rip the machine apart.
    Love the Job Love the Work.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Bizhub 500(b&W)

This Parts & Service manual can be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

http://www.justmanuals.com

Paul@justmanuals.com

Technician

dear friends, thank you for answers.
    actually this code is widely spoken here, but I think that is not giving an opportunity to solve it.
    went to other places, ask technical and other assistance nemhuma happiness. I am thinking of changing the power supply, I noticed that the engine did not have a pulse machine to spin and connect with older, if I boot up and take the garaf, it works briefly, otherwise it already comes with code

Quote Originally Posted by Itsthepaper View Post
    Good stuff guys, just couple other things to look for. Take a good look at your toner bottle and make sure it doesn't have any burs on the ends, when customer tries to jam the bottle in the machine they could sometimes ruin the bottle. I've had it that after cleaning and testing loads I'll see the toner bottle hesitate while in rotation and the bottle was the problem, I've also seen those bottles with a severe warp; roll it on a table like a pool stick.

I've had good luck going in with the long thin vacuum adapter from the front door and sucking up all the spilled toner really getting in good at the cup and surrounding area. It takes 5 minutes and if it doesn't work, then rip the machine apart.

Field Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Bizhub 500(b&W)

There has been lots of opportunity to solve this. Install the new style upper Hopper ( it has a seal on the lower half to keep toner from leaking), New style bottle collar ( with the notch and the white mark ),the new style sensor holder, leave the rear screws out of the plate so any future service can be done from the front, install new sensor, clean completely and instruct your customers to not pull toner in and out and always line up the white line up before inserting new toner bottle. Problem solved !!!

I doubt the power supply has anything to do with it.
    Online Store is closed. Chip resetting is a thing of the past! Thank you to all my past customers.
    Now into Ip TV KODI Boxes