Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Don`t know much about netcare but if you want automatic notification of jams,pm`s etc you can set up csrc to send emails direct from the copier.

Major Asshole! 2,500+ Posts
    Netcare - What does it do?

Hello there. I have a couple of questions here for those who know about PS Netcare:

I know Netcare can send automatically emails to selected addresses with counter informations. What I don't know, but would like to, is if it can send anything else by email.

Picture this scenario: I install Netcare on a customer and I want to program it to automatically send an email to my company telling me when the machine is jammed, or when it needs toner or even when it asks for PM. Will Netcare do this? If not, what will?

Thanks in advance!
    ' "But the salesman said . . ." The salesman's an asshole!'
    Mascan42

'You will always find some Eskimo ready to instruct the Congolese on how to cope with heat waves.'

Ibid

I'm just an ex-tech lurking around and spreading disinformation!

Field Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

The machines can send notifications via email for standard machine notifications this is a one way communication and is a standard with the machine. If you are referring to the Vcare system available in North America, this requires a special Vcare server (cost about $30K the last I heard), this server can communicate to the MFP via an email address and report any and all systems of the MFP and make adjustments if instructed to do so in real time. If anybody is actually using this I would like to hear some feedback on the success of this.
    Online Store is closed. Chip resetting is a thing of the past! Thank you to all my past customers.
    Now into Ip TV KODI Boxes

Technician
    currently i am using pses ent suite which include net care as a plugin at my office. the software is monitoring 25 mfp and it works fine. after setting the smtp server address in the pses software, it will automatically monitor all of the registered mfp and will send an email notification to the admin each time any of the mfp have prob or a warning sign. it can also send monthly meter reading of the mfp to ur email.

p/s: the only bad thing about this software is ur mailbox will be crowded with notifications..hahahah

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

What the hell is:
    the pses software
    ???

Hans

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

PSES = Pagescope Enterprise Suite
    PageScope Enterprise Suite/i-Option - Solution Software | KONICA MINOLTA

PS: to use CRSC you will need a GPRS modem.