Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Bizhub C451 DEAD.

Hello, everything ok??
    well, it's me again, i was installing a Bizhub C451 with IC-409, so i've got a problem, when i was printing from Fiery(IC-409) the colors where wiht low density, however when i did print directly by the EMPERON, the image was very nice, so i did the factory defaults on the fiery and so reconfigured all again and calibrate... but for my surprise the colors where low density again, i tried to print with default configuration of fiery, but no result...
    so a removed the IC-409 and the video interface from the machine, and now it doesn't turn on anymore, even re-installing the IC-409.

when i plug the machine on the energy and turn on the power switch, only the two LEDs (BLUE and Orange) turn on and the main power LED on the pannel turn on too, but the Display doesn't and no movement on the machine motors.

Thanks to everyone.

Technician
    replace the memory on the copier. I have seen this on a couple of machines

i have done this allready, i got this trouble on some Bizhub C250 and C252, so, when i take out the memory from the copier it should turn on and give me an error, but nothing happens, i've disasembled the machine and heared a strange sound coming from the power board, just like an escaping gas hehehehehe, this machine is brand new, so i've to give an technician report to have it changed, the problem is that this takes a long time. i think that these machines comes from out of my country. so...

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    If you remove the IC409 then you have to install a kind of jumber in the machine to make it work again. In the parts manual it's the part on the picture and the number is: A00JH02500 (PWB Assembly JMP)
    Attached Images Attached Images