Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Bizhub C650

Nick_Sampson

Bizhub C650

Before I started the thread I did some searching on the website for similar issues and didn't find the resolution to the question i'm about to ask.

Out building currently has a Konica Minolta Bizhub C650. I have an employee who's attempting to scan a 28 page, 7MB document to an e-mail address. It's erroring out with the Server Drive Full message.

I have checked our outlook server which has plenty of hard drive space, I have also checked get-transportconfig -MaxSend/ReceiveSize, both which are set to unlimited. I changed unlimited to 50MB temporarily to test and it still errored. I double checked the exchange user accounts to make sure they didn't have a cap on the MaxSend/Receive sizes and Outlook config all appears to be fine.

The Bizhub has a HD added which currently has 60 GB of data free so it's not that. I thought it could be the RAM on the machine, but i would imagine it would be caching the information to the HD since one is instaleld. I'm not sure what more there is for me to try, can anybody recommend other options?

Thanks,

Nick Sampson

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Bizhub C650

Did you try to actually send using Outlook a 7 MB file?

Is your email server on site or 3rd party?

Nick_Sampson
    Yes, I've sent a 12MB file through Outlook no problem, like I said the MaxSendSize and MaxReceiveSize = unlimited on our Exchange server. I tested to make sure by sending an e-mail from bizhubscanner@domain.com to the user that was having the problems. The e-mail went through successful through Outlook.

Edit: Exchange server is local

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    We set a c451 that giving errors like this to "compact pdf". We also set binary division to max 15k. the customer can now send 100 page documents with no problem.

Nick_Sampson
    Hmm, where in the settings can you find compact pdf? I searched around on the admin page and couldn't seem to find that option. I had already changed set binary division to 15,000 KB last week still receiving the error. I'd like to check out the compact PDF option, just haven't been able to find it.

Thanks

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Bizhub C650

The compact pdf option should be located in the same place you will find the format of your scans: pdf, jpeg, tiff. and so on.

Field Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Bizhub C650

Is the address he is trying to scan to a local on your exchange server or one outside of your LAN? Most ISP limit Email size to 5M for personal and 12M for business.
    Online Store is closed. Chip resetting is a thing of the past! Thank you to all my past customers.
    Now into Ip TV KODI Boxes

Nick_Sampson
    This is all done through our local Exchange server's internal addresses. Had Konica onsite and told me it's an Exchange issue, showed me a few KB articles from Konica that I had already tried, he's going to check with his tech support since I've gone over every possible e-mail setting on our exchange server for e-mail and attachment size limits.

Field Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Bizhub C650

You can set up a capture using Wire Shark and see whats going on, or set up a relay on a local PC and see whats going on. Either way it will take a bit of work, you should be able to see the logs from your exchange server and figure it out, but a relay is probably the simplest solution.
    Online Store is closed. Chip resetting is a thing of the past! Thank you to all my past customers.
    Now into Ip TV KODI Boxes