Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Technician
    so one final question: a friend of mine brought over 200ma fuses, will that work, or is that still too high? I've seen some posts saying it is ok, but I just want to make sure...

clueless

Bizhub C252 Transfer Unit

Quote Originally Posted by PerthKMTECH View Post
    as you stand at the front of the machine and slide the transfer belt out, its hidden in the front corner of the transfer belt assembly. you need to loosen the top plate with the separator, remove the side plate with 1 screw and one E clip and a spring. you then have access to the little black cover with 2 contacts, you need a precision philips screw driver to open it. the fuse is in that black cover.

When you refer to "the front of the machine", do you mean where the toner is loaded or the side that drops down to locate the rollers and release paper jam?

clueless

Help!

Please tell me where to find the transfer unit. When you say "the front of the machine", do you mean where the toner is loaded or do you mean the side where the rollers are to clear paper jams?

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    C250/C252 Transfer Belt reset help

I would not go whit 0.200 mA fuzes! I tried 0.100 mA on c352 and it is working but i don't recommend (i was bit in hurry and didn't have 0.80). Try to find or 0.80 mA (or 0.080A) or lower to be a safe. On c353 series, don't go anything above 0.80mA!

Quote Originally Posted by clueless View Post
    Please tell me where to find the transfer unit. When you say "the front of the machine", do you mean where the toner is loaded or do you mean the side where the rollers are to clear paper jams?
    Yes, the right hand side. Pull down the transport section and there are 2 screws that hold the transport belt locking plates. Remove the screws and pull the plates out a bit. Now you can remove the transfer belt unit.

Technician
    Quote Originally Posted by OBXtech View Post
    This is a problem that has plagued our service department for a while. I am new to the site and thought I would see if anyone out there can assist me. We have reset transfer belts on other color Bizhub models (C350, C450, etc) by simply replacing the fuse, but that does not seem to work on the C250 & C252 models. The "replace" message is still there after we replace the fuse. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there something that cams upon installation that lets the machine know that there is a new unit? Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    this could be the HV contact that blows the fuse check the contact.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    You want the fuse to blow. The 80 ma fuse is fine to use in place of the 200ma, because the lower rating is fine when you want the fuse to blow. However, the small current passing thru the fuse may not be enough to blow a 200ma fuse, and you have a problem. If you don't want to blow the fuse, then the opposite is true. We use the 80 ma or even 63 ma for everything.

c250 t-belt resetting

Make sure you use an 80ma fuse,no larger. Just did one yesterday

Curmudgeon at large 100+ Posts RockETop's Avatar
    Yes, the .315 amp fuse has worked.

All things Konica Minolta 1,000+ Posts Stirton.M's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pobenreder View Post
    Make sure you use an 80ma fuse,no larger. Just did one yesterday
    Just a note...pay attention to the post date

This one is ancient...its a safe bet that the solution has been found.

Look for posts that are a week old or less. No point in bringing old posts like this to the surface.
    "Many years ago I chased a woman for almost two years, only to discover that her tastes were exactly like mine: we both were crazy about girls."
    ---Groucho Marx

Please do not PM me for questions related to Konica Minolta hardware.
    I will not answer requests or questions there.
    Please ask in the KM forum for the benefit of others to see the question and give their input.