Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

Exclamation Bizhub 162 error cf032

When I turn copier on,after a few seconds,display shows error CF032,and call service.I cleaned the drum unit and waste toner,but nothing happened.Does anyone know what is the problem and how I can to reset copier.I tried to turn off copier,then I presed stop and hold and switch on,but nothing happens.
    Thanks

All things Konica Minolta 1,000+ Posts Stirton.M's Avatar
    I tried and tried, but I could not locate a service manual on this model and I work for the company. Might be because I suspect this model is specific to your region and not something sold in North America, or at least, not in Canada. I tried to look in a couple manuals that are in that model range, a Bizhub 181 was as close to anything I could find that looks similar. ALMOST the same, there are differences when I compare the pictures of these machines. There is a reference in the manual about holding the stop key while turning on. Those are if there are fuser related failures.

Did you mix up the code? Was it C0F32 and not CF032? In the 181, the code COF32 is listed there as a faulty ATDC sensor. Check the drum cartridge to ensure it is seated properly. If you have a used cartridge, or a new one, try placing that in the machine and see if the code goes away.

These are just educated guesses. Unfortunately I cannot offer any other suggestions. Perhaps you can call your nearest Konica Minolta dealer and ask to talk to a shop technician and ask them about the code. That would ensure a more accurate diagnosis I think.
    "Many years ago I chased a woman for almost two years, only to discover that her tastes were exactly like mine: we both were crazy about girls."
    ---Groucho Marx

Please do not PM me for questions related to Konica Minolta hardware.
    I will not answer requests or questions there.
    Please ask in the KM forum for the benefit of others to see the question and give their input.

C0F32 on BZ 162

Problem can solve by change developer or decrease ATDC Gain Level on service mode.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    power on the machine, before the code appear opened a front door,enter service mode, atds auto ajust, close the front door, start buton

Technician
    Quote Originally Posted by tonerspot View Post
    power on the machine, before the code appear opened a front door,enter service mode, atds auto ajust, close the front door, start buton
    I tried,but nothing happens.How can I enter into service mode.I pressed:status/counter-yes/0/stop/01/stop
    Is that correct?
    thanks

Take out the image unit give it a good shake , wait for the machine to be cold while leaving open the side door enter the service mode ,function, atdc ,close the door and press print continiuosly if that doesnt work, Utility stop 00 stop 01 then go to adjust then atdc gain take it 5 up or 5 down if that doesnt work try 10 up or down if all else fail replace developer.

Technician
    Za reset probaj da držiš žuti taster dok pališ mašinu -pustiš žuti taster kad mašina odradi kompletan proces inicijalizacije, što se tiče cof32 greške ili ti je crko senzor ili su ti prljavi konektori u uređaju i ili IU jedinici ili si možta zatvorio otvor za doziranje tonera ( ili je u blokadi ) - probaj (meni se to jednom desilo).

Major Asshole! 2,500+ Posts
    Bizhub 162 error cf032

Perdana is right, you can solve it by lowering (or increasing) the ADTC value in service mode. The machine basically is complaining about the developer's ATDC reading that doesn't match the one it has in memory. Enter service mode before the machine gives the error message:

Service Mode > 2. Adjust > ATDC Gain > Try increasing or lowering the value until you get it right.
    ' "But the salesman said . . ." The salesman's an asshole!'
    Mascan42

'You will always find some Eskimo ready to instruct the Congolese on how to cope with heat waves.'

Ibid

I'm just an ex-tech lurking around and spreading disinformation!

Technician
    Yes I agree! But when immediately after start and initialization of device you have error cof32, what then? You must restart device with yellow button pressed and turning on device. I right?
    I have that problem - toner wasn't go from toner bottle to IU unit- somebody forgot to remove paper stick from toner hatch on IU unit when servicing device. sorry for my bad english.