Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: C350 scan to pc

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by poz31 View Post
    check this post...... I did a set up for the Bizhub C350 scan to ftp following this post

bizhub di470 scanning what am I missing
    scan ftp di470

Originally Posted by luig
    Hi, I don't work on these machines much, but for the most part I could figure it out. This one has me puzzled. I set-up the scan to PC on the machine (short cut) works great. A few day later the short cut icon disappears, and I have to set up the icon again. Am I missing a step to make this icon stay on permanently? Or is this something that this machine does, since it has no hard drive.

Thanks

If you are familiar with minolta machines they are diffeent controller than bizhub. they don't have same type of setup as bizhub machines. The one touch are completely different on thses machine. I have already setup the scan and procedures are done. The ftp on this copier is done on server 2003 and they have cisco
    router on this type of network. The port 21 has been opend and scanning was working originally when i setup in old building. They have changed thier sever and the issue is the router and network admin is looking to resolve the issue. this type of copier which is minolta is runnign on slower speed of data transfer than the hub,running on gigabits and the problem with that is because of the speed it is not tranmitting.
    we are actually working with the network administrator to palce switch bwtween copier and the network
    thank you for the information.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by luig View Post
    Thank you for everyone's help. I installed a hard drive, and with the IT guy's help, we setup scan to email, and all is well.

As to Alex, I an a trained field tech, and always make sure I do the job right. FYI!
    Great news... good for you....

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Smile IT group(for setting up scanning to FTP on minolta copier)

Quote Originally Posted by alexfixes View Post
    scan ftp di470
    Originally Posted by luig
    Hi, I don't work on these machines much, but for the most part I could figure it out. This one has me puzzled. I set-up the scan to PC on the machine (short cut) works great. A few day later the short cut icon disappears, and I have to set up the icon again. Am I missing a step to make this icon stay on permanently? Or is this something that this machine does, since it has no hard drive.

Thanks

If you are familiar with minolta machines they are diffeent controller than bizhub. they don't have same type of setup as bizhub machines. The one touch are completely different on thses machine. I have already setup the scan and procedures are done. The ftp on this copier is done on server 2003 and they have cisco
    router on this type of network. The port 21 has been opend and scanning was working originally when i setup in old building. They have changed thier sever and the issue is the router and network admin is looking to resolve the issue. this type of copier which is minolta is runnign on slower speed of data transfer than the hub,running on gigabits and the problem with that is because of the speed it is not tranmitting.
    we are actually working with the network administrator to palce switch bwtween copier and the network
    thank you for the information.
    As I explained to you every networks are different and when you sending these site you need to undrestand the netwroks completely and know these procedures do not work every place. we have high end servers and cisco routers. I do not follow these procedures from other technciian unless is correct.
    Please undrestand thses network befor responding to it. The IT poeple sometimes don't undrestand how to network copier either, just keep in mind that you are doing great job as field technician and keep it up. good luck with you.