Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Major Asshole! 2,500+ Posts
    Bizhub 750 keeps on "Warming Up"

Okay, I kind of forgot this thread until this "friend" here brought it up. And here's the whole shebang:

The gear moving the toner brush roller (the one under the cleaning blade) was broken, causing the roller not to turn. So, in every visit, when I cleaned the drum assembly, the problem would go away (clean sensors) but would come back after some time. So, the second time I visited the machine because of this problem, I noticed the gear was not okay. Replaced the gear, the roller is now turning properly, problem is gone.

About the fusing lamps, that was the first thing that came up, but since the machine wasn't throwing a 34/35/36 code, I dismissed it.

Konica has made some good machines. This is not one of them.
    ' "But the salesman said . . ." The salesman's an asshole!'
    Mascan42

'You will always find some Eskimo ready to instruct the Congolese on how to cope with heat waves.'

Ibid

I'm just an ex-tech lurking around and spreading disinformation!

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Re: Bizhub 750 keeps on "Warming Up"

I have had the same problem with an 750 and + after i give him some restarts , the warming was complete, but when i want to make a copy, the copier display thet the print is on, but he stay without doing nothing for ever...+ twice a day C 2703....
    I have succed to eliminate this, changing the developper and the drum.....!!!!