Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    It works now, thank you

Field Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    How to Restore Factory Defaults in Konica 7145

Quote Originally Posted by eurosears View Post
    That works great. Thank you. I don't even have to replace my damaged TDS.
    Can you please tell me how to turn on the sound (so I can hear when I click on the buttons)?
    If you know you have a bad Toner Density Sensor, do yourself, your customer and your Dealership a big favor and replace it. Does F-26 ring a bell?
    Online Store is closed. Chip resetting is a thing of the past! Thank you to all my past customers.
    Now into Ip TV KODI Boxes

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pepper38_cnd View Post
    If you know you have a bad Toner Density Sensor, do yourself, your customer and your Dealership a big favor and replace it. Does F-26 ring a bell?
    I am not a dealer, I don't have any customers. The copier works fine with the damaged sensor so no reason to spend more money if the copier works fine. I will get it once I have a problem.

BTW you can turn off the F26-3 error, read above.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

What does switch 16-3 actually do ? I know 3-7 turns the td sensor off but never heard of 16-3 before.

Cheers,
    Mike

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Well I have a cracked TDS sensor so after doing a Factory Reset of the copier I had a message that I needed to adjust the TDS sensor even after doing the L-detect.
    The 16-3 took care of that message and, even better, now I don't have to do L-detect every time I get a jam or turn off/on the copier.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts smiley's Avatar
    16-3 trurns off the L detection and 3-7 turns off all error code.
    there is no glory without sacrifice

Field Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Well this is really good information! So lets recap: He has a machine with a known bad TDS sensor, to make the machine continue to work he has Turned L detect OFF, and disabled ERROR CODE DISPLAY. So now he has a machine with no Toner Control that will continue to run without displaying any warnings. And he thinks this is a good thing!

Let me predict the results: In about 5000 copies his transfer corona will be filled with toner and developer, Toner and dev will be leaking into both paper trays, his drum and blade will be shot from the abrasion of pulling dev. and the fuser will need rebuilding as well. OH he will also have to brake down and replace the TDS and Developer, or just throw the machine away!
    Online Store is closed. Chip resetting is a thing of the past! Thank you to all my past customers.
    Now into Ip TV KODI Boxes

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts smiley's Avatar
    hahaha that will realy happen to that machine. you want to make it work, even you know that there some parts that need to be replace and time will come evrything will get worse.hehe please dont blame me im just want to answer there question.
    there is no glory without sacrifice

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by smiley View Post
    hi guys go to 25 next sw look for 16-3 turn it 0 and off and on the machine.that note will disapeare.
    So, I am planning to replace the TDS sensor. Once I replace the TDS sensor, clean the developing unit, add developer and go into mode 36 to do the L-detect do I need to do anything in order not to get the "Please adjust L detection" message deleted or should it not occur once the L-detection is done?

jimmykhattak

F26-3

I have the same problem.I change The developer,but not new..and i want the old but good conditioned developer to could work.Because we are dealing with 2nd user machines..so any other solution for that without change the Developer please?