Try this...it sounds like he did what we used to call a "Mind Meld" and restored only part of the settings. The other sections being reset should be all it needs. Give it a try and let me know if it works. If I come up with something else I'll post.
How to reset the machine, initialize memory to factory defaults.
To reset memory to factory defaults, perform the following:
1. Enter the 25 mode (power the machine ON, while pressing the 2 and 5 keys).
2. Select Software SW.
3. Using the up/down arrows, scroll to address 3-4 (All Memory Reset).
4. Select OFF.
5. Power the machine OFF.
6. Enter the 47 mode (turn the machine ON, while pressing the 4 and 7 keys).
7. Enter 9, 2, press the START key, press the STOP/CLEAR key.
8. Enter 0, 9, 6, press the START key, press the STOP/CLEAR key.
9. Enter 0, 9, 3, and press the START key.
10. Power the machine OFF/ON.
Note: When the memory board is initialized, all data is deleted.
hello sir... isnt that 47-92 is over-all reset? i just want to know, what is the use of 0.9.6 and 0.9.3...
another question sir... when i did the 47-92... the machine counter stop counting...