Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

Bizhub c252 error C1190

Hoping for an easy fix.

Our Konica Minolta Bizhub c252, tossed an error C1190 on boot.

I found a service manual that lists this as a problem in the finisher, so I popped it open and found the staple carriage was jammed on the wrong side and the plastic guide was snapped off. I'm going to try to take apart the finisher to reset the bar and hope everything will work again. But I was hoping I could get the copier back up and running while I have the finisher in pieces.

I removed the finisher, powered it back on and am still seeing the error code c1190. With the finisher removed, I'm a little stumped as to why I would be seeing an error code about the finsiher. I'm guessing that this is either a persistent code that you have to "turn off" or that I have to disable the finisher in some machine setting. What's the best way to fix this so I can use the copier while I'm working on the finisher?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Sometimes that code will only reset by opening and closing the front door while the machine is on or you can try switching the mach off and hold in the utility key while switching it on again this should give you a trouble reset option touch it and switch off and on again.
    Hope this will save you some money.

Technician
    UP and running! I can't believe I didn't open that door just by chance.

Thanks for the advice, now I shall tackle the finisher :-)