Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Technician
    Quote Originally Posted by brent View Post
    I think you are backwards. I have a whole sack of these new clips and they are all white. this is a great step that is easy to check. I forgot to mention that there are the one way clutches in the feed system. right by the feed tires. pn 4030303401 if you replace all these items you will be in good shape

brent
    Pretty sure the new ones are black, check bulletin 6217, the new ones have the addition of the stop ring, the white ones dont accept the ring.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    bizhub 350 intermittent jamming

well I think you are right. I ordered a bunch. but I got 4002312303 I needed one one time and I think I borrowed one off of a di 470 base cabinet. where the toner waste door shuts. and I think that is where I got the number. they do work when they are new. but I am going to order some of the new improved ones. thanks for the correction.. I will mark down the proper number

brent

Technician
    hope it helps

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    bizhub 350 intermittent jamming

well I have made a discovery. and unbelievably the white holders I ordered are indeed for a base cabinet for the di 470 and increadibly they work great for the tray di 3510 man do I feel dumb that I didn't look up the correct number. if these work that good. then I can't wait to see the improved correct ones.
    they probably won't let you hardly get the trays out..

thanks again for the part number correction.

Technician
    they will work just fine, I have done that a nuber of times to get by. If you think the white ones work fine you should be very happy with the updates, goes without saying but dont forget to order the ring and holder.

Technician
    Well thanks for the advises . First This trays issue is interesting because when there is little paper get worst second where I am is very very difficault to get spare parts and when is possible at very high price so We try everytinghs before to go for parts even because It takes a lot of time. Now we are struggling with a c-2803 in a bizhub 500 after changing a TCR sensor that took 45 days to get here.