Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Technician
    The entire DB/LCC was replaced, correct?

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Parts changed so far include.. entire (known to be good) lcc, pwb A, mfbs board and power supply. Firmware has been reloaded and still the fault continues.

Technician
    I would check all of the harnesses, pins and reseat them. I have heard that the registration clutch can cause this problem p/n 9322100081. Check the connector or replace the clutch.

Field Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    BZ350 strange LCC problem

I know you said you switched the entire LCC with a "known to be good one". Is it possible that the machine sitting on the known to be good LCC was a BH200 the timing is more critical on a BH350 and you may not see the problem on a BH200. Change the tires, sep roller and one way clutches and see what happens it solved this problem for me. Also if you set your priority tray to tray 1 and set the print to select priority tray instead of stop you will see that instead of saying load paper in LCC it will now say load paper in Tray 1 even though you were feeding from the LCC (now that is odd).
    Online Store is closed. Chip resetting is a thing of the past! Thank you to all my past customers.
    Now into Ip TV KODI Boxes

Service Manager 100+ Posts deep's Avatar
    Check the Country setting on your machine. I had once changed the Country setting from the default one to another one to solve some undefined problem.
    Kenny