Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    andre

Konica Minolta Bizhub C-353 Error Code C-3821 HELP PLEASE!!!!

I have an error code C-3821 and I don't know what to do to clear it so that I can get printing again. Does anyone know what to do to clear this code?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Andre

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Turn off main power switch (behind front door). Hold the utility/counter key down and turn on main power switch at the same time. Trouble reset will appear on the screen. Touch trouble reset and OK should appear. Turn main power off and on. This will reset the fault. If a electrical glitch (power outage) caused the problem, you should be ok. It may need the fuser replaced if it comes back.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $11.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from The Internet's largest collection of manuals

Paul@justmanuals.com

andre

Thanks, I will be trying this today. Please read my next question and let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by rocky246 View Post
    Turn off main power switch (behind front door). Hold the utility/counter key down and turn on main power switch at the same time. Trouble reset will appear on the screen. Touch trouble reset and OK should appear. Turn main power off and on. This will reset the fault. If a electrical glitch (power outage) caused the problem, you should be ok. It may need the fuser replaced if it comes back.
    I replaced the router in my network and I think this is what caused the problem. The router was not correctly setup by the VoIP that sent it to me and the IP address for the Konica was not correct. Could this have caused this issue? Once I get into the office I'm going run through your instructions. I will let you know what happens. Again, thanks for your help.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

It has nothing to do with the router on your network.
    Fusing abnormally low temperature detection / The heating roller thermistor continues to detect a temperature lower than a predetermined one for a predetermined period of time.
    Basically, if in the room was too cold, the copier cannot get to the proper temperature in the specified period of time. If it is not a hardware issue, a software reset, as explained above, will solve the issue.

andre

Konica Minolta C353

The information you gave me worked great. Thank you so much for your help.

Technician

Re: Konica Minolta Bizhub C-353 Error Code C-3821 HELP PLEASE!!!!

Old thread but saved my bacon! My problem happened when I cheated the right door looking for a squeak.

Technician

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

why would you post a reply to a thread from December 2012?! And even more, that answer was already posted...